Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come onnnnnn Jack give us some sexy content tonight please!!!

No skins tonight - short sleeves short shorts loose undies (it’s hot - let your beautiful girthy self have a breather so we can see the outline of your massive schlong)

Also ive noticed he wears corded earphones and AirPods sometimes.

Wonder what his favourite ice cream is.

Wonder if he likes mint sauce on his roast.

Wonder if he likes sweet or salted popcorn.

Sorry, the heat and England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 playing AND our boy starting gets me too excited.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

No skins tonight - short sleeves short shorts loose undies (it’s hot - let your beautiful girthy self have a breather so we can see the outline of your massive schlong)

Sorry, the heat and England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 playing AND our boy starting gets me too excited.
I’ve noticed he’s gone back to his corded earphones. Bet he lost an AirPod 😂

Don’t ask me what his doing 😂😂
That bicep 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Can’t wait to see Jack play after a stressful afternoon 🙌🏻

He should try playing commando 😈 although he might need some support for those quick and noble moves on the pitch 😂

He’s definitely a Neapolitan kinda guy - chocolate, strawberry and vanilla with chocolate sprinkles.

I’d disown him if he didn’t have mint sauce with lamb though…

Can see him eating the sweet popcorn as well 😂 (although I’m partial to it myself)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Decent line up but I don’t get Southgate. It seems like he only ever plays this team or the team he played the other day. Does he realize he can mix things up a bit or? I want to see TAA & Bellingham included in a team like this and playing with the likes of Grealish, Stones, Kane etc
That man has too many good players but doesn't know how to get the best of them. What he is doing with TAA is such a shame, I think he is one of the best players in his position; it is true that he is not the greatest defending but with the rest of the defence and Philips, and Rice you wouldn't have a problem.
He just seems to like doing things his way. The same was happening with JG before and during the Euros, he was on the bench when he clearly was making the team play better when he was on; and I really think you could have won the Euros if he wasn't subbed so late on the match.
Maybe he will end up seeing the light with TAA the same he has apparently done with JG.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

No to the mint sauce, bet he's a ketchup with everything kind of guy.

Reactions: 2
Jack’s trying with the anthem tonight! And deccers singing his heart out 🥰

Reactions: 7
pickford out here looking like he’s ready to smash someone’s face in. COME ON LADS.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.