Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My God Jack’s looking even more bleeping hot than usual tonight (if that’s possible)

Reactions: 11
Feeling a lot more relaxed watching this game knowing we have won the last two!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else see the Poland player (I think he was anyways) He looked like a double of Pickford, unless I’m just seeing things, could’ve just been me😂😬😬

Jack and Stones you look hotttt 🥵🥵 Let’s gooo boys.

Reactions: 4
Love how pumped up Rice gets for England , even though he did start his international career for Rep of Ireland :D

I think we should win tonight, the only player that really scares me is Lewandoski he’s so so good

The ref is annoying me already. That’s never a yellow card 😂 have a bad feeling that there could be a repeat of the behaviour of the Hungary fans if we score tonight…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.