Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve now tracked down the England team charter flight on Flightradar24 (it has to be them as they take charter flights and no other Midlands flights to Budapest today).
View attachment 739898
Any Hungarian lurkers here? We need rare/unseen footage of English squad (Jack more specific) in Budapest, please ❤

Hes definitely a Happy meal with a strawberry milkshake and a mcflurry guy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How have I only just found this thread?! I feel like I’ve found my people 😂
Welcome Grealish Hoebag.
You will find a home here, amongst like-minded filthy obsessives.

i need to know the after shave he wears
Weather he where’s socks while bleeping
His drink order
His McDonald’s order
What if he wears socks pulled up. As is his preference.
Imagine if you were shagging standing up and he kept his socks and sliders on 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Welcome Grealish Hoebag.

Imagine if you were shagging standing up and he kept his socks and sliders on 🤦🏼‍♀️
I could cope with socks I think not sliders no way

Welcome Grealish Hoebag.

I'd prob squirt on him if he did 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
...... Id make him a cup of tea, few bit beans on toast, etc ... 😎😎

....... then run my hands up those gorgeous muscular hard furry legs and Id be on top of him quicker than than a heat-seeking missile! 😀🍆💦😛😈🎯💪💪💥

Reactions: 3
Its great watching Jacks legs flex ( and his arse clenching) as he runs about ....

And its even better watching his cock bulge bouncing in his shorts 🍆💦😈💥🎯❤

Reactions: 8
I’m getting apple pie vibes. I can imagine his disappointed wee face when there’s none ready.

Why am I considering his mcd’s order so much? I’m meant to be writing 🙈
I wonder his order on a weekly basis

I’m getting apple pie vibes. I can imagine his disappointed wee face when there’s none ready.

no to hurry u willit be out tonight 🐵

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Ahh are you writing the next part I’m excited for it 😁💜

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.