Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just turning to Mr Sexballs himself before I turn in for the night and dream endlessly of being suffocated and crushed by his thighs as he gives me an 8-hour pounding

E4DDB675-C1B2-4EAB-8E70-9D793D415E4E.jpeg
4FA76E57-871E-41A3-8B21-F863DB21161E.jpeg
1E967177-7DB6-4C1C-AC60-6FDD59F33C41.jpeg
E359DBB8-0835-4F06-982A-BB8A11A9FC3C.jpeg
C1B58609-FA43-4128-8BFC-59493EDFF4B6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So this influencer I follow (abso LOVE her!!!) does this celebrity tea thing every so often where people write in celeb gossip and it’s sooo juicy!! I have been keeping my eyes peeled incase mr G was mentioned and he BLOODY WAS!!!! But I missed it 😅😅😅😅 she deleted it!! After she realised he had a GF! Don’t suppose anyone follows her too, and happened to catch what it said? 😂
This was spoken about a couple of pages back, I would tell you what it was but I’m ill and can’t remember the full details sorry 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m still traumatised from when she first said it 😭 We will not have any little Phil slander 💔😂

they’re missing out!!! More for us 😍😍 need to find the tik tok of him in the gym again 🥵
definitely more for us I neednew Phil content though

Reactions: 1
doesn’t help he’s a chelsea player but nope he really does not. the thread made me feel nauseous 🤣
That’s unkind. ☹
We hate it when this rave thread gets slagged off (by the Wags). The MM thread just feel the same way about him that this thread does about Jack. And there are quite a few of us who inhabit both threads.

We don’t need to sink to the level of the haterz 😭

If you don’t like it. Don’t read it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s unkind. ☹
We hate it when this rave thread gets slagged off (by the Wags). The MM thread just feel the same way about him that this thread does about Jack. And there are quite a few of us who inhabit both threads.
We don’t need to sink to the level of the haterz 😭
If you don’t like it. Don’t read it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
definitely wasn’t meant in that way at all! go back to my original comment, it was just a joke.

A feast of Jack’s legs and squeezable juicy buttocks 😍😍😍🥵🥵🥵

Bit peeved this morning as I dreamt I was swimming with Kane and Maguire but Jack wasn’t there 😤

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Good morning!

Pay rise for whoever was behind the camera with the legs close up - that’s someone who knows what the audience wants 🙌🏻

Wish Jack would turn up to my place like that. Although those clothes wouldn’t remain on for very long - he’d have to wait for my welcome tea and cake 😈😘💋💦

Reactions: 11

You know you’re in too deep when not even the bad singing gives you the ick🙃

• Haha
Just noticed that he's got quite sticky out ears. I'm fine with this though, something to hold onto.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.