Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first time I heard of jack was during the whole drink/driving lockdown stuff and I remember thinking god what a prick
Now look at me 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The first time I heard of jack was during the whole drink/driving lockdown stuff and I remember thinking god what a prick
Now look at me 😬
ive come obsessed since the euros it’s a joke like my partner is football crazy me not so much now I can’t get enough of the sport and the hot players I would Of dreamed of going to see a football game now I’m waiting for tickets to go on sale 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Where did you find this
The depths of Grealish heaven instagram

he looks like he would destroy you and I love it
He's about to destroy Laura again in my fic......🥵

100% duck boy with that self assured smirk. And I’d ride him like a Blackpool donkey!
Seriously that smirk makes me wanna slap him, duck him, sit on him & eat him all at the same time.....he knows......

It’s that look of a good punishment coming your way, that smouldering disapproval, the pent up energy in his body, his legs, his crotch - waiting for the moment you slip your hands up his shorts because you can’t hold off anymore…
I reckon he gives a good spanking.....🎯🌊💥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The depths of Grealish heaven instagram

Seriously that smirk makes me wanna slap him, duck him, sit on him & eat him all at the same time.....he knows......

I reckon he gives a good spanking.....🎯🌊💥
I just think Laura is me and just pray for the best I want him to do me like Laura

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Like everyday I wake up horny for Jack want him to break my neck with his leg and bleeping me till I can’t walk I don’t remember my life before the euros and this is my life from now on out

praying one day he will slide in to my dms with 👋 and be a stripper at my hendo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so sick of there not being any nudes, I really am. It’s ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Omg can’t wait for the next fic instalment 🥵

Yes he definitely knows how much we want to duck him senseless. He wouldn’t be able to walk after I’d finished with him 🥵🥵😈🍆💦💦

Meanwhile there’s Southgate and Maguire press conference taking place right now on sky sports news. Shame it’s not Jack but maybe he’s in the shower as we speak…

Omg can’t wait for the next fic instalment 🥵

Yes he definitely knows how much we want to duck him senseless. He wouldn’t be able to walk after I’d finished with him 🥵🥵😈🍆💦💦

Meanwhile there’s Southgate and Maguire press conference taking place right now on sky sports news. Shame it’s not Jack but maybe he’s in the shower as we speak…
No Jack I ain’t watching terrible content I want Jack so literally face duck me

I’m so sick of there not being any nudes, I really am. It’s ridiculous.
got to be a dick pic somewhere he definitely seems the type

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t decide if I want to tie Jack to the bedposts or have him do it to me 🤣

Jack has definitely sent dick pics

Reactions: 3
Can’t decide if I want to tie Jack to the bedposts or have him do it to me 🤣

Jack has definitely sent dick pics
both I have established his not the one to kick you out when his fucked u because he would want you to see his moring glory And want you to duck him to realease him self

so he can’t tie me then I’ll tie him

i think he’s all action and no talk if ygm? like why send a dick pic when you can just fly round to his shag pad and see it in person.
true But his defo sent one weather he could just go to the shag pad or not

Reactions: 4
to the lady write the Laura fic what’s ur others about I saw u done a couple of others

Reactions: 1
he’s defo the type to handcuff himself to the bed and lose the keys 🤣
I just spat my drink at this!!! He is defo the type!!! He'd do it home alone surprise you, only you don't come home and he dropped the key......

He would so send dick pics, just cos he can, ya get me?

I adore the way he says 'you ok?' I'm all but dead inside now apart from the part of my head he lives in......

I could biologically be his bleeping mother and all I can think about is bleeping the mother fucker!!

I'll just have to continue living my alternate life through fictional Laura 🤣😭

to the lady write the Laura fic what’s ur others about I saw u done a couple of others
I'm writing the Laura one, it's my first one will probably be my last one as I'll be empty of fantasies by the time I finish....

he can tie me and loose the keys I’ll have to stay there then
We know where he lives, we could all be waiting when he gets home....."Jack tie us ALL up and bin the keys!"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.