Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m loving yours! I checked yesterday and saw there were more Chloe chapters and I was far too excited 😂
Doing a biiiiiiiig chapter right now. Lots of drama! Hopefully get it posted before I pick my wee ones up from school.

(Thankfully only teenagers at home today and they’re in their rooms being complicated so no CBeebies to distract me today)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Doing a biiiiiiiig chapter right now. Lots of drama! Hopefully get it posted before I pick my wee ones up from school.

(Thankfully only teenagers at home today and they’re in their rooms being complicated so no CBeebies to distract me today)
Bloody kids so rude distracting us 🤣🤣

• Haha
New Jack content via ITV

I think he’s just woken up from his afternoon nap 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
No way have I just came across a fan page for Hollie on Instagram 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
I want to spoon him and run my fingers through his hair and gently kiss his neck while he’s sleeping…

Although he’d probably be like “Wha’ the fook are you doin’? I’m tryna sleep ’ere”
That’s why you tie him up and say-
‘I’ll decide witch’ haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I want to spoon him and run my fingers through his hair and gently kiss his neck while he’s sleeping…

Although he’d probably be like “Wha’ the fook are you doin’? I’m tryna sleep ’ere”
You know what’s weird? The filth that gets said on here probably doesn’t bother him. When there is talk of wanting to spoon him and watch him sleep….he likely gets completely freaked out and increases his security!

It just sounds so much more creepy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know what’s weird? The filth that gets said on here probably doesn’t bother him. When there is talk of wanting to spoon him and watch him sleep….he likely gets completely freaked out and increases his security!

It just sounds so much more creepy 🤣
he bloody loves it I reckonn

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.