Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just had the best comment I think I've ever received in 8 years of fanfic writing.

"You're a truly beautiful writer, I hope you realise that. I don't like playing favourites, but your work really stands out head and shoulders over other Jack stuff I've read (I shouldn't be reading as much of this stuff as I am, but here we are) and it's obvious that you love writing (unless you don't; in which case, please ignore that statement)."

Just when my confidence was evaporating too.
Iโ€™m fully loving Cassie!

Oh, my heart! How adorable is this clip?!
Also, that cap is so bleeping sexy ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've just had the best comment I think I've ever received in 8 years of fanfic writing.

"You're a truly beautiful writer, I hope you realise that. I don't like playing favourites, but your work really stands out head and shoulders over other Jack stuff I've read (I shouldn't be reading as much of this stuff as I am, but here we are) and it's obvious that you love writing (unless you don't; in which case, please ignore that statement)."

Just when my confidence was evaporating too.
I love your stories! I read them first with the real characters and then again imagining itโ€™s me and my boss (have a huge crush on him) I was actually gutted to turn up for my shift yesterday after imagining us in those situations to realise itโ€™s not real and I canโ€™t even stand within 2m of him! Those stories really got me living my best life ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I think Iโ€™d read your stories even if they werenโ€™t about footballers actually. Think Iโ€™m more into erotic fiction than I realised.

Reactions: 2
:p:p Thanks.

I have plans to turn the Jack fic into a Footballer's Wives type thing. I've already got the name of the club, stadium and some players.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks lovey.
So do I ! I love your character development and how theyโ€™re not just one dimensional. A lot of the time in fan ficts the characters behave wrongly or say things you know theyโ€™d never say but youโ€™ve got them spot on I think ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank GOD heโ€™s back in his England trackie I was getting the Ick from Leeds fest photos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.