Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people just need to scroll on past any content that's not their bag

Reactions: 13
The pent up sexual tension on here today, just waiting for England Jack content is palpable. Let’s just keep it real!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s a jack thread about jack of course is wags going to be brought up

Reactions: 2
Oh my gosh my poor ovaries, he is the sweetest 😭😭❤💦
He’s adorable and there are some disgusting comments under his post about Hollie and it’s making me furious 😡 I really hope Jack isn’t reading them

• Sad
Reactions: 2
You also don’t have to outright say you think someone is a bad person or that you don’t like them. You can absolutely imply it. Am I supposed to believe you have respect for a person you’ve called an “idiot” and a doormat. I also never said people don’t realize he’s a duck boy. What I’m talking about is being ok with that but then feeling the need to have a go at his wag. This thread and the Mount one are about day dreaming about them. I get that. But then why not just stick to that?
also whenever someone defends a wag someone always comes back with the “this must be them” secretly. Look through my account that’s obviously not the case and is such a lame defense imo
Yeah I looked at your at account and it wont surprise me. And guess what most people who say its them secretly is joking because there is always new member it's a joke.
Not really a wag is she however 🤣.

Yeah it's a RAVE thread and guess what we talk about him and anything to do with gim which includes sasha who wants to be public if she didn't then guess what no one would talk about her.

I also have zero respect for sasha as should other girls because she in a relationship thats toxic for cheating and guess what that's a bad example as an influencer which she wants to be.

Reactions: 4
This is exactly my point. This thread is mainly about drooling over a very gorgeous charming guy. But his wag seems to come up an awful lot and mostly not in a positive way. Same goes for the other threads about players (the Mount one too). A bunch of people talking about the players they think are fit while also closing examining and often criticizing the women they’re with. From the outside looking in just smells like internalized misogyny.
Seriously he does gets it. Some of us have stuck up for Sasha, it’s on the previous threads.

Jesus this place is a proper barrel of laughs tonight ain’t it. Honestly the threads have been shocking for backbiting comments lately. Massive mood kill across the board.

Reactions: 7
He’s adorable and there are some disgusting comments under his post about Hollie and it’s making me furious 😡 I really hope Jack isn’t reading them
This is why I was concerned about anyone posting her jack or not. There’s horrible people out there. I mean we see the way Harvey Price is treated by trolls. It’s horrible!!

Reactions: 3
My personal feelings on Sasha are honestly that she seems like a nice girl who deserves more than she gets

Reactions: 5
D99FD95A-95C7-43A6-82DA-21D2901B806D.jpeg
8B23414B-0536-4CFC-AFA0-FC33B7BD92AE.jpeg
B6190BA2-D354-4CB3-A728-D2184D4994BC.jpeg

Let’s all take a moment to remember the real reason we’re here. Grab your coco pops, take some deep breaths and remember… JPEA

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.