Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seeing him in gods own sky blue will never not make me buzz my tits off. what a player šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you think City would get on board with allowing him to play in a Villa shirt? He just suits the colour combo so much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Me at Englandā€™s social media manager when itā€™s 7pm and still zero Jack on socials

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think City would get on board with allowing him to play in a Villa shirt? He just suits the colour combo so much better.
Maybe they can take the villa badge off and put a city one in place and it should be fine šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Back to content - with the worldcup being in Dec next year whats going to happen to the PL and CL fixtures?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 737021View attachment 737023View attachment 737025
Letā€™s all take a moment to remember the real reason weā€™re here. Grab your coco pops, take some deep breaths and rememberā€¦ JPEA
Definitely why Iā€™m here - FWIW I donā€™t know much/not really interested in the wag stuff and there is a thread for that. I just want to appreciate Jack in all his glory as we all do anyway ā¤

Seriously getting so impatient Iā€™m considering sending a DM to the England social media team to get us some Jack content pronto. There was a big clamour for Bamford and theyā€™ve put him up already as the new boyā€¦Maybe theyā€™re saving best for last šŸ˜‰

Itā€™s awful but they shouldnā€™t not post with her just because of some idiots commenting. I really hope he just ignores them
I wasnā€™t saying they shouldnā€™t post her. I was saying that I think one of the points was that there are some absolute cretins on socials who canā€™t help themselves unfortunately.

There are ways and means to minimise the ā€œhateā€ though. Not tagging her socials for example on a public forum is a starting point which is what I believe Jack has done. Itā€™s about mitigating.

Iā€™m sure Hollie is surrounded by enough people and confident enough to handle herself to a certain degree anyway. I donā€™t believe a lot of the comments today on this thread have come from a place of malice anyway and mere observation with opinion.

ETA: I would say this about any of his family members in all honesty. They have always had certain level of celebrity but this is different. This time a couple of years ago he wasnā€™t as scrutinised. Part of the territory but something that I imagine is a shock to the system.

Reactions: 4
Itā€™s awful but they shouldnā€™t not post with her just because of some idiots commenting. I really hope he just ignores them
i 100% agree with the point youā€™ve just made. Yes they should be able to post whoever they want my previous post wasnā€™t trying to say the shouldnā€™t be allowed to post her. What I was trying to say was just that thereā€™s horrible people out there and if she herself isnā€™t public then she isnā€™t used to that attention. Itā€™s a shame the world is like it is but sometimes you have to do whatā€™s best for someoneā€™s best interests even if that means no posting her. Thereā€™s already some nasty comments on jacks post šŸ’”šŸ’”

Don't forget we aren't allowed to talk about Sasha on the WAGS thread so it's bound to end up on here.
Nobody hates her btw and it's very kind of her to share him with other girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wasnā€™t saying they shouldnā€™t post her. I was saying that I think one of the points was that there are some absolute cretins on socials who canā€™t help themselves unfortunately.

There are ways and means to minimise the ā€œhateā€ though. Not tagging her socials for example on a public forum is a starting point which is what I believe Jack has done. Itā€™s about mitigating.

Iā€™m sure Hollie is surrounded by enough people and confident enough to handle herself to a certain degree anyway. I donā€™t believe a lot of the comments today on this thread have come from a place of malice anyway and mere observation with opinion.
I never said you did, I was just saying I hope the hateful comments donā€™t stop them from posting with her. To be fair her account is private so not like these idiots can comment on her posts anyway which is good. A couple of arseholes shouldnā€™t be allowed to ruin it, says more about them than anyone tbh.

Don't forget we aren't allowed to talk about Sasha on the WAGS thread so it's bound to end up on here.
Tbh the fact that she can even be called a WAG is a joke, sheā€™s a WAC (wife&cousin) šŸ˜­ sheā€™s literally his little side piece at this point

There was a big clamour for Bamford and theyā€™ve put him up already as the new boyā€¦Maybe theyā€™re saving best for last šŸ˜‰
wonder if he will get slammed for changing allegiance from ireland to england as much as JG and DR did.

Yeah she's doing the environment a good thing ( and environment I mean šŸ˜ŗšŸ˜ŗšŸ˜ŗšŸ˜ŗ)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.