Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all you Hendo lovers there’s a funny video of him making spaghetti bolognese on insta with Tom Kerridge 😂

Reactions: 3
No I’m pretty peed of Sasha made hollie public to all her followers jack doesnt even do that so what gives the right for Sasha to do so , like jack lkeeps the, private for a reason her posting this and saying sisters always is a massive dig a jack it’s Hollie I feel sorry for like no upto date pics so what does that say she should of posted it on her private I’m fuming for holli and jack just leave Hollie out of it can’t see jack being happy about this

Reactions: 6
No I’m pretty peed of Sasha made hollie public to all her followers jack doesnt even do that so what gives the right for Sasha to do so , like jack lkeeps the, private for a reason her posting this and saying sisters always is a massive dig a jack it’s Hollie I feel sorry for like no upto date pics so what does that say she should of posted it on her private I’m fuming for holli and jack just leave Hollie out of it can’t see jack being happy about this
To be fair Jack has pictures of Hollie on his insta so I don’t really see the issue. One of the pictures is up to date as she has blonde hair, I don’t like the girl but I honestly don’t see why there’s a problem

Reactions: 9
“Wot? Read out the name of ma new restaurant? Umm..this is suurrr hard…Ba…errr….Bah…lun…..’ang on. It’s a rilly big wurd. I’m speling it owt like Hendo shured me…..Bah-Lun….seeya…umm…gaz.
Thas it!
Bah-lun-seeya-gaz.
It’s a proper fancy chippie”
Jack telling people what his restaurant is called

(Hi I’m a lurker but I couldn’t resist this one)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair Jack has loads of pictures of Hollie on his insta so I don’t really see the issue.
but that’s up to him its his instant it’s the face that Sasha shared the account , she should of kept it on her private I think she’s trying to make a point and using Hollie that’s the vibe I’m getting like Sasha never posts about jack or the sister

Reactions: 2
but that’s up to him its his instant it’s the face that Sasha shared the account , she should of kept it on her private I think she’s trying to make a point and using Hollie that’s the vibe I’m getting like Sasha never posts about jack or the sister
Not being funny but who are you or we to say what she can and can’t post? She’s obviously know the girl for over half of her life so if she wants to post for her birthday then I don’t see the problem. As I said I don’t like the girl but she obviously loves Hollie

Reactions: 22
Call me cynical (or hopeful😂) but was she actually there? No pic of her actually there, that pic could have been sent to her from anyone at the party? Is she just making it look like she was there?
No its very true there are no pictures of sasha there that have been posted.

Not really sure why she didn't post a pic with hollie. Which kinda does make me think was she there lol.

It's hard because the family are clearly trying to keep hollie private and I don't blame them there are some horrible people in the Internet so not sure if she should of tagged her in the posts.

Reactions: 3
Not being funny but who are you or we to say what she can and can’t post? She’s obviously know the girl for over half of her life so if she wants to post for her birthday then I don’t see the problem. As I said I don’t like the girl but she obviously loves Hollie
its up to her what she posts yes but I’m just if saying think she should t of dome it we all have our own opions of the matter and that mine she didn’t need to post hollies account did she I just think she should of kept Hollie of her public jack hasn’t even posted and like I said to me it seems like a dig at jack

Reactions: 5
i think her post is lovely 🤷🏻‍♀️ 18 is a big birthday and when you’ve known someone for that long, it would be weird not to acknowledge it publicly. she looks so cute as well bless her. if they’re as close as they seem, she will be buzzing her little head off with that post. let’s not forget they’re basically family at this point.

Reactions: 12
We all have our own option on the matter and we’re not going to like each other’s

but I wish Hollie a very big happy 18th birthday and hope she has a fabulous birthday like she deserves 👑🎉 ❤😘

i think her post is lovely 🤷🏻‍♀️ 18 is a big birthday and when you’ve known someone for that long, it would be weird not to acknowledge it publicly. she looks so cute as well bless her. if they’re as close as they seem, she will be buzzing her little head off with that post. let’s not forget they’re basically family at this point.
I think the post is lovely I agree and the message was cute I just think it’s because She’s posted on her public

Reactions: 4
Think is it hard because jack didn't even post on his public so really should sasha when it seems like they are trying to keep her out of the spot light and I can't blame them.

I dont think she should of tagged her in it as her account is private.

The sister big was a dig of course it was lol. Still not sure if she was even there because why didn't she post a pic with hollie.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.