Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me dreaming of jack last night girls.. he opened a restaurant called Balenciagas 🤦🏻‍♀️
I wouldn’t put it past him - wonder if it would serve pot noodles, cheese on toast and BLT sandwiches without the tomatoes 😂 (have listened to too many Jack interviews now…)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry not sorry to lower the tone, however can we please acknowledge the length of these fingers🥵💦💦
😂 fully here for this level of tone lowering. His fingers are distracting me so much lately, and not in the way I want them to

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Personally I think pep does care, those people who are high profile party goers don’t get played regularly when he has a full squad. I just think at the money they’ve paid for him, and his wages he should be more careful. If he wanted to continue the party lifestyle he should stick with a low profile team.

Also, at the moment it seems like a bit of partying, it will turn into big partying with especially with some of the city lads. Dunno, I just expect a bit more professionalism from a big signing like that.
I feel like most of the city squad goes off the rails yet they still end up on top each year. I agree with the professionalism aspect bc rn he's being known for the celeb lifestyle and not his performance as a footballer

I wouldn’t put it past him - wonder if it would serve pot noodles, cheese on toast and BLT sandwiches without the tomatoes 😂 (have listened to too many Jack interviews now…)
Not Grealiscious ? 😂 I’d definitely eat there !

I wondered what the connection with Kirk from Corrie was and now it makes sense if his little sister is a huge Corrie fan. It's sweet Andy/Kirk went to the party with his kids and it's clear Jack is so good with his little sister.
Does anyone know if cuz / Sash was there because surely she'd be invited or will we get another selfie with the dog today...

I wondered what the connection with Kirk from Corrie was and now it makes sense if his little sister is a huge Corrie fan. It's sweet Andy/Kirk went to the party with his kids and it's clear Jack is so good with his little sister.
Does anyone know if cuz / Sash was there because surely she'd be invited or will we get another selfie with the dog today...
I’m guessing she was, but she just didn’t post anything. Since it was a family event, she could’ve posted on her private Instagram. —I’m just happy to see Jack 😂🤤

Screenshot_20210830-112811_Samsung Internet.jpg

My 3 year old saw me looking at this pic the other day, I think someone posted it on the last thread, and he said it was his dad 🤦‍♀️ I bleeping WISH SON, however, I must be a lucky lady if my bloke looks like him 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m guessing she was, but she just didn’t post anything. Since it was a family event, she could’ve posted on her private Instagram. —I’m just happy to see Jack 😂🤤
Unfortunately no new pictures in her private. Maybe she stayed I Manchester for work it happens.

But jack looks good who would of thought he was in Leeds drunk of his face the night before lol.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.