Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly getting bored of all the talk of him going out and drinking etc. He has always been this way so it’s not really surprising, and so far it hasn’t made any impact on how footballing abilities. If one day it does then fair enough but no point in saying what if for something that will probably never happen

He's out again tonight by the look of it
It’s his sisters birthday party

Reactions: 17
I’m honestly getting bored of all the talk of him going out and drinking etc. He has always been this way so it’s not really surprising, and so far it hasn’t made any impact on how footballing abilities. If one day it does then fair enough but no point in saying what if for something that will probably never happen

This. Man, it’s killing the vibe.

Reactions: 6

People are just discussing the pictures, that's fair enough. I could live without all the fan fiction but horses for courses

Reactions: 8
Personally I think pep does care, those people who are high profile party goers don’t get played regularly when he has a full squad. I just think at the money they’ve paid for him, and his wages he should be more careful. If he wanted to continue the party lifestyle he should stick with a low profile team.

Also, at the moment it seems like a bit of partying, it will turn into big partying with especially with some of the city lads. Dunno, I just expect a bit more professionalism from a big signing like that.
I'm sorry did you watch them last season. Foden, stones and walker all played and look at there personal life. No club gives a tit what they do as long as they perform.

Let's out it this way does your job give a tit what you do after work hours no so why should any football club.

bleeping hell looks what's happend to mendy city played him the game before he got arrested so what does that say

Reactions: 7
People are just discussing the pictures, that's fair enough. I could live without all the fan fiction but horses for courses
And people are entitled to discuss but I’m just bored of the constant analysis and how it might ruin his career by having a night out 😂 each to their own

Reactions: 10
I can’t cope either - I genuinely don’t know what to do with myself 😩😩😩😩

Is a man on a treadmill really supposed to turn me on that much? I’m dying here 🥵🥵🥵🥵 Keep pounding that treadmill Jack and pound me till I’m dead and bury me into the headboard with your thighs
I couldn’t read that last part properly because of the strike through and thought it read ‘bury me into the headband’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry did you watch them last season. Foden, stones and walker all played and look at there personal life. No club gives a tit what they do as long as they perform.

Let's out it this way does your job give a tit what you do after work hours no so why should any football club.

bleeping hell looks what's happend to mendy city played him the game before he got arrested so what does that say
Yes I did I’m a City fan. But I believe he didn’t have a full squad so had no choice but to use those people who could let the team down. Mendy has always been a law unto himself and I believe it’s why he hasn’t been played a lot.

Anyway I wasn’t say Jack shouldn’t have a social life: I was saying he needs to watch his behaviour he’s obviously in the media spotlight right now because of how much city paid and any wrong move will be highlighted.

And people are entitled to discuss but I’m just bored of the constant analysis and how it might ruin his career by having a night out 😂 each to their own
Likewise, not really getting it to be honest, he’s entitled to have some fun like the rest of us after a hard week at work 🤷🏼‍♀️ A few parties does not a disastrous career make (speaking for myself who’s got my tit together believe it or not despite having some v difficult times coping with stress by using alcohol and partying in my 20s). It’s easy to read a lot into stuff.

Anyhoo it’s England internationals week so much to look forward to and let’s hope Jack gets lots of game time and we see more scenes like this (I love this photo, Jack’s smile blows me away 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰)

FF3BC313-CAFB-4A28-9DEC-B1E9B40647E0.jpeg

I wanna bite him

God save Grealish 😂😂😂 These accounts are getting more inspired. Waiting for the Church of Grealish next 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.