Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jade1818

VIP Member
Like everyday I wake up horny for Jack want him to break my neck with his leg and fucking me till I can’t walk I don’t remember my life before the euros and this is my life from now on out

praying one day he will slide in to my dms with 👋 and be a stripper at my hendo

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Jen667

VIP Member
JG looks absolutely knackered in those new pics. Sash needs to do one of her skincare routines on him

• Haha

Casey can

Chatty Member
Demanding Jack shower cam now from the England bods, especially since he revealed his shower/hair routine over the Euros. Wouldn’t be fair not to give us a step by step demo…

Omg we use the same hairspray. That’s it. Confirmation that we’re soul mates!

• Haha
I just want to say that all the horny middle aged mums here have given me a right ole laugh with your dirty comments and emojis😂😂😂 i'll join the club!

• Haha

Casey can

Chatty Member
In that first picture he's saying: 'See those women over there? They've been there since 8am. Kick off isn't for another 12 hours.'
He’s also thinking.
‘Them tattle peeps love me in a cap and shorts. I’ll give them exactly what they want and cause widespread flooding’ 🌊🌊🌊

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
And people are entitled to discuss but I’m just bored of the constant analysis and how it might ruin his career by having a night out 😂 each to their own
Likewise, not really getting it to be honest, he’s entitled to have some fun like the rest of us after a hard week at work 🤷🏼‍♀️ A few parties does not a disastrous career make (speaking for myself who’s got my shit together believe it or not despite having some v difficult times coping with stress by using alcohol and partying in my 20s). It’s easy to read a lot into stuff.

Anyhoo it’s England internationals week so much to look forward to and let’s hope Jack gets lots of game time and we see more scenes like this (I love this photo, Jack’s smile blows me away 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰)

FF3BC313-CAFB-4A28-9DEC-B1E9B40647E0.jpeg

I wanna bite him

God save Grealish 😂😂😂 These accounts are getting more inspired. Waiting for the Church of Grealish next 😂

• Haha

Casey can

Chatty Member

That hat still looks like a subway bag to me

Which is probably because all I think about is food or Jack

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
A feast of Jack’s legs and squeezable juicy buttocks 😍😍😍🥵🥵🥵

Bit peeved this morning as I dreamt I was swimming with Kane and Maguire but Jack wasn’t there 😤

• Wow
  • Heart

SuperNurse

Unpopular opinion incoming!
Sasha is mason mount as a girl
🤦‍♀️

I saw a pic of him and thought it was the spit of her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

spilldatea

VIP Member
Madders, mate??? Really???
since when has boohooman been considered ‘drip’ nah he’s actual so vile, begging it to be the new face of the collection. embarrassed for him.

also plz, can we not post pictures of this cretin on here. even to slag him off. i actively go out of my way to never be reminded he exists.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ramonab

bit reapative wasn’t he 😂😂😂
I mean bless him, he's not the brightest spark is he. But I wouldn't want him for his intellect... 🍆💦

I was talking to my husband about footballers being a bit, well, dense... and he was telling me they have media training when they're in the youth squad so basically get given phrases to churn out at interviews etc. I never knew that. Also, just to add my husband (a life long villa fan) is outrageously offended by my Grealish crush 😂😂

Dear Jack-
If you’re reading this. These are our demands.
1. Tighter shorts for Man City
2. Shorts for England. These training pants aren’t cutting it.
3. More Jack-isms.
4. A naked calendar
5. A shower photo
6. A picture of your fingers with a ruler next to them

Feel free to add to this list
Number 6 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha