Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nyMreb-5fattu-hedgob

I remember at the start of the Euros I was looking forward to the England match as it was a great night to go shopping as it was so quiet. Then it sucked me in and now I’m glued to my phone watching their training videos like a hawk! I really don’t know what’s happened to me 🥵

Also if I saw that chain on an average guy in the gym it would give me the ick completely.. but on Jordan.. wow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

BDY_97

VIP Member
The thing I don’t get about the knee is why boo it? If you don’t agree with it then fair enough as everyone is entitled to an opinion but the fact that they actively boo it and are against it just confirms they are all racist.

It makes me laugh that they all say taking the knee does nothing, well if that’s the case then I would like to think you are out doing everything you can to combat racism then? Unlikely 🙄

• Heart
doesn’t help he’s a chelsea player but nope he really does not. the thread made me feel nauseous 🤣
That’s unkind. ☹
We hate it when this rave thread gets slagged off (by the Wags). The MM thread just feel the same way about him that this thread does about Jack. And there are quite a few of us who inhabit both threads.

We don’t need to sink to the level of the haterz 😭

If you don’t like it. Don’t read it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Casey can

Chatty Member
My daughter just hit me with ‘you get me’ I’m a brum accent. Wonder what videos she’s been watching 🤔

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
He needs to start being more sensible with the stuff he's sharing. All that bling, trips to the jewellers, people knowing when he's away from home. I hope his security is tight

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Still recovering from that…key takeaways:

- Hungarian fans are racist bastards (understatement) who should be banned for life, just utterly disgusting 🤬🤬🤬
- England were exemplary in their playing and their scoring despite the horrendous atmosphere, and dealt with it well, loved to see Sterling shoving his boot up their arses
- Jack is just the most beautiful man and I could watch him play all day and he just destroys me 🥵😍❤

Catching up on the pics of Jack now 😍😍😍

Drinking from the cup - love it! The best two fingers up 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Did I mention I love Jack? ❤❤❤

Jen667

VIP Member
Just noticed that he's got quite sticky out ears. I'm fine with this though, something to hold onto.

• Haha

Casey can

Chatty Member
A friend got offered a job working as a physio to the England team. He didn't take it in the end. Can you imagine? I'd make him wear a body cam and feed the footage back to me
I’d have done a Jack Black in school of rock and taken the job pretending to be your friend 🤣

• Haha

Casey can

Chatty Member
We should all watch the interview in full tomorrow and play the JG drinking game. One for every time he says:

Yeah, no
Obviously
Like I says

We'll be shitfaced
Or watch the one when he signed for Man City. A shot every time he said emm

Thanks my liver just exploded

• Haha
  • Wow

BDY_97

VIP Member
No I’m pretty peed of Sasha made hollie public to all her followers jack doesnt even do that so what gives the right for Sasha to do so , like jack lkeeps the, private for a reason her posting this and saying sisters always is a massive dig a jack it’s Hollie I feel sorry for like no upto date pics so what does that say she should of posted it on her private I’m fuming for holli and jack just leave Hollie out of it can’t see jack being happy about this
To be fair Jack has pictures of Hollie on his insta so I don’t really see the issue. One of the pictures is up to date as she has blonde hair, I don’t like the girl but I honestly don’t see why there’s a problem