Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
Loving the thread title btw - can’t remember who wrote it but it’s spot on 🙌🏻 Thankfully the kit will be on again this week (and he can take it all off as well 😈)

I don’t know if it’s the warm weather or alcohol I’ve been consuming (probably the fanfic 🔥) but the thought of him today is setting me on fire a tad - can someone post pics of him in the sea in his trunks please? 😃
A437CECF-0FA0-4710-9DE0-A5CECB47FE30.jpeg
157A4FEC-81F0-49B6-A5B2-559C00359B2B.jpeg

These? Happy to procure others if required.

honestly these set my nether regions on fire, it’s just not even funny anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 11

iluvpink

Chatty Member
Looks like Laura met Jack’s best mate Stormzy is 72 years old at the GQ awards last night. Wonder if he’ll slide in her DMs to discuss 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

BDY_97

VIP Member
People are just discussing the pictures, that's fair enough. I could live without all the fan fiction but horses for courses
And people are entitled to discuss but I’m just bored of the constant analysis and how it might ruin his career by having a night out 😂 each to their own

Geexoxo

VIP Member
The post was very sweet and You can clearly tell how much she adores his sisters which is lovely! but tagging her private account I personally don’t agree with, she’s obviously private for a reason. Also Sash was getting all these death threats and hate sent to her so if I was her I wouldn’t want to put someone who’s private in the eye of those trolls. But that’s just me. The pics are lovely but I don’t necessarily fully agree with them being plastered to that many people 🤷🏻‍♀️

rosierose91

Chatty Member
  • Heart
  • Sad

spilldatea

VIP Member
jack grealish #14 from the etihad to leeds fest then budapest, us tattlers are still obsessed

Jen667

VIP Member
can't find it now. But love that pic of Sterling, head held high, as he walks past all those Hungarian thugs screaming abuse and giving him the finger.

• Heart