Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Good morning!

Pay rise for whoever was behind the camera with the legs close up - that’s someone who knows what the audience wants 🙌🏻

Wish Jack would turn up to my place like that. Although those clothes wouldn’t remain on for very long - he’d have to wait for my welcome tea and cake 😈😘💋💦

Reactions: 11

spilldatea

VIP Member
winnah winnah Nando’s lemon and herb chicken dinna 😍
honestly, when that girl was like ‘does he have pubes’ i was gone. you know you’re in the thirst pit so deep when you’re asking about pubes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

still convinced JG smashes to viva la vida 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

spilldatea

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if him & rice test positive after this 🤣
with that and leeds fest, he’s defo got an isolation in the near future 🤣

i’m still howling at this tho, peak british humour just winding the fans up and showing them their not arsed. half of me is like GO ON LADS and the other half is like ewwww that could be a cup of piss

• Haha

rosierose91

Chatty Member
yea I agree, Sasha does have a private Instagram which she could have posted on instead of putting Hollie in front of thousands of followers - especially when Sash has been open about the death threats/people being mean. She knows what impact it can have. It's bizarre.
At least Hollie's profile is private and hopefully is monitored in some way.
Jack is so sweet with her, you can tell he idolises Hollie 😍

ALSO
I AM READY FOR NEW ENGLAND CONTENT

BDY_97

VIP Member
he should’ve been subbed off in the euro final. went missing for most of the game.

i’m actually fucking disgusted that whenever sterling gets the ball they’re all booing. and now with saka coming on. racist fuckers. how is this even happening it’s 2021.
I agree. The only positive thing to take away from these vile actions is the togetherness that this team have shown, and the fact that they will always back each other ❤🦁

• Heart
Just noticed that he's got quite sticky out ears. I'm fine with this though, something to hold onto.
Just had an image of someone riding him and actually taking hold of his ears for better purchase. 🤣🤣🤣

Can you imagine his face! 😯 He’d be so confused wondering why you weren’t grabbing his hair like everyone else.

• Haha

fortheloveofgrealish

This picture does things to me…he looks like and absolute bastard here and I would let him utterly ruin me….several times💦💦🤣
4F653FC4-05FE-4792-8455-D2D23C33D4F4.jpeg

He’s like a great big puppy. 😍

Kane, on the other hand, looks as though he is about to tell you, in great detail, how he is rebuilding his dad’s old Ford Cortina.
quote of the day🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
i forgot how nervous i get when england play; i feel physically sick. come on lads!!!!

fucking dirty crowd booing them taking the knee. get the prejudiced fuckers banned!!!!! actually vile behaviour

Casey can

Chatty Member
Yeah, no, I wonder if Jack’s relieved when he gets through an interview when he understands all the questions.
YGM?

• Haha