Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Anyone know how late/early Gareth announces his starting line up? I’ve never needed to pay as much close attention before 😂

Keen to get an eyeful of Jack ASAP but also don’t want dastardly Hungarian players fouling him too much as I need Jack to appear at Wembley on Sunday where I will be a few rows away from the pitch itself ready to launch myself onto him 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Brodie

Would love to know what got deleted. She put a box up for people to spill the celebrity tea!!View attachment 737817
She shared a Q&A answer where someone had said that Jack has his own shag pad flat in Birmingham he uses just to take girls back.
I’m from Bham and used to see him out a lot back in the day 😂 I’ve never heard of that rumour though so not sure how true it is…

spilldatea

VIP Member
he looks off his face on all these photos that are unearthing from leeds. really starting to feel like the fame is going to his head and if he’s not careful he’ll end up destroying his career. all for people having a good time, but come on man, you’re a professional athlete. really hope he doesn’t squander away his talent.

growapair

I just want to say that all the horny middle aged mums here have given me a right ole laugh with your dirty comments and emojis😂😂😂 i'll join the club!
I used to laugh at horny, middle-aged mums but now that I pretty much am one, I totally get it!
We don’t reach 40 or whatever and stop wanting sex. Still have that itch that needs scratched 😜 and I think for a lot of us Jack reminds us of being young and the unsuitable guys you used to chase!

• Heart

jade1818

VIP Member
Can’t say anything these days Jesus

where the days gone when we talked about railing him pubes comments Lemmon and herb chicken coco pops

we all have an opion on the matter

• Haha

Casey can

Chatty Member
Can someone explain to a noob what ‘Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old’ is about?
**asking for a friend**

• Haha

Remymia

You know you’re in too deep when not even the bad singing gives you the ick🙃

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
the hungarian fans are doing monkey chants. actual heartbreaking for the players to have to hear that. sad that our own players even got that abuse from their own fans after the euros. they should be banned from attending games, vile vile vile abhorant behaviour

• Heart

Rehab

Who is Mya? And why the hell she’s getting a video message? 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
I remember at the start of the Euros I was looking forward to the England match as it was a great night to go shopping as it was so quiet. Then it sucked me in and now I’m glued to my phone watching their training videos like a hawk! I really don’t know what’s happened to me 🥵
honestly being a footy fan is a full time job. i never know peace 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Sarararah

VIP Member
Sarararah - Jack loves coco pops - he would 1 mil % make you them after a good railing

winnah winnaaaahhhh
Ahhhhh, soulmates, was all I would eat for breakfast for years. But not Kellogg's - Tesco ones cos they're crunchier. I used to take a Tupperware pot of them to friends houses if I slept over 🤣

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
FFS I didn’t think I could be any more INFATUATED with this godly specimen but the cup photo has sent me over the edge. 💔 Just say the word Jack I’m ready to elope

• Haha

jade1818

VIP Member
He’s a fucking tease, that’s what he is. I’m sure he’s going to show us something, he’s just biding his time enjoying our frustration 😂
He really his , his one of the people who teases ur before he properly puts it in 😂😂😂

• Haha