Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Wtf - sad girl days? Just sounds like a winter’s day to me when the boiler’s fucked and you can’t get warm.

And bad bitch days sound like I’ve got two presentations on at work and I’m running to catch the train… Really odd.

Some pick me ups to combat the post lunch slump 🫖☕🍑🍆

E4DEC890-2156-4080-9188-D100D712A451.jpeg
8F3F4650-1057-4B70-84B9-AADDA05EF033.jpeg
42FB7437-B93D-402A-93E1-14995E06A100.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Smca53

VIP Member
“Wot? Read out the name of ma new restaurant? Umm..this is suurrr hard…Ba…errr….Bah…lun…..’ang on. It’s a rilly big wurd. I’m speling it owt like Hendo shured me…..Bah-Lun….seeya…umm…gaz.
Thas it!
Bah-lun-seeya-gaz.
It’s a proper fancy chippie”
Jack telling people what his restaurant is called

(Hi I’m a lurker but I couldn’t resist this one)

• Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
D99FD95A-95C7-43A6-82DA-21D2901B806D.jpeg
8B23414B-0536-4CFC-AFA0-FC33B7BD92AE.jpeg
B6190BA2-D354-4CB3-A728-D2184D4994BC.jpeg

Let’s all take a moment to remember the real reason we’re here. Grab your coco pops, take some deep breaths and remember… JPEA

• Heart

Kelly112330

i need to know the after shave he wears
Weather he where’s socks while fucking
His drink order
His McDonald’s order
I’ve said it before. I’ll say it again he 100 percent drowns himself in sauvage. Bet he slathers it on while eye fucking himself in the mirror saying no splash no gash 😂😂
Probably wears his sliders while fucking too 😂
Deffo a disaronno drinker
And Maccys I reckon he gets a sweet chilli chicken wrap chips and a Fanta with a nugget share box on the side. 😂😂

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
A friend got offered a job working as a physio to the England team. He didn't take it in the end. Can you imagine? I'd make him wear a body cam and feed the footage back to me

spilldatea

VIP Member
i think her post is lovely 🤷🏻‍♀️ 18 is a big birthday and when you’ve known someone for that long, it would be weird not to acknowledge it publicly. she looks so cute as well bless her. if they’re as close as they seem, she will be buzzing her little head off with that post. let’s not forget they’re basically family at this point.

Reactions: 12

candylady

So do we think they’re going to SGP today? I’m praying for some content like during the euros! I know it’s only…. What 3 games, but we want unicorn rides and yoga butt shots! We want sexy astro pitch arrival strolls with Jacks just got out of bed hair. We want alllllll the bants. Don’t let us down England social media team!

spilldatea

VIP Member
if their good in bed I’ll take it I’ll just put a bag over their head
nah imagine 🤣🤣🤣 pulling up to an orgie with the england squad and whipping out a few of these and being like, can both the harry’s please come forward to collect their masks. please make sure you keep them on until the orgie is over and remember, any hole is a goal, thanks xoxox

13E8A49E-D392-4EF5-9F3E-4933B9072758.jpeg

• Haha