Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Just turning to Mr Sexballs himself before I turn in for the night and dream endlessly of being suffocated and crushed by his thighs as he gives me an 8-hour pounding

E4DDB675-C1B2-4EAB-8E70-9D793D415E4E.jpeg
4FA76E57-871E-41A3-8B21-F863DB21161E.jpeg
1E967177-7DB6-4C1C-AC60-6FDD59F33C41.jpeg
E359DBB8-0835-4F06-982A-BB8A11A9FC3C.jpeg
C1B58609-FA43-4128-8BFC-59493EDFF4B6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Casey can

Chatty Member
ED296970-C6F9-4EC1-A10D-A0B0A25C423A.jpeg

I only saw some of the England game but for what I did see I was disgusted. In situations like that the team being abused should be allowed to walk off the pitch and automatically awarded the 3 points.
No one should have to play in an atmosphere like that. I hope the Hungarians get held to account for that.

Reactions: 15

Jen667

VIP Member
Do you think City would get on board with allowing him to play in a Villa shirt? He just suits the colour combo so much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Casey can

Chatty Member
I’d like to thank Harry ‘slab head’ Maguire for his headed goal which won me £14 in a bet.
Cheers Hazza!

• Haha

jade1818

VIP Member
I know, it’s not even cold today. Long sleeves AND long trousers while exercising, seriously Jack - sort yourself out, stop hiding your amazing body and get your kit off now!
do u reckon his covering up because he feels victimised by us 😂😂

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Happy Tuesday - here’s our sexy boy from behind 🍑😍🥵

Hoping for some training pics and videos from England social media bods today (going to assume they were on bank holiday hours yesterday…)

• Heart

livelaughlove45

get the point about tagging her, could’ve still tagged and hid the name so she can see she’s been posted, without exposing her to everyone knowing how toxic and horrible people are online. but really, don’t think it’s that deep to be honest.
get the point about tagging her, could’ve still tagged and hid the name so she can see she’s been posted, without exposing her to everyone knowing how toxic and horrible people are online. but really, don’t think it’s that deep to be honest.
it’s not that deep. But some people on here seem so desperate to believe she’s a bad person bc they feel guilty about liking Jack who probably isn’t a great person. Look lust after these players all you want. I do it to and pretend the poor behavior doesn’t exist. But what I don’t like is the energy put into criticizing every little thing their partners or women they’re linked to do as if to imply they deserve the treatment they get. If you like to gossip and have snarky energy for both the player and the wag that’s totally fine and what these forums are for. But some people on here have so much positive energy for the fuck boy players and then so much negative energy for their wags (who we objectively know even less about). And that’s a little weird to me

Ramonab

For fucks sake girls I've been out for a drink with my chap- it's my wedding anniversary.
What have I missed? Does Jack look hot? Did he get naked? Did he do the shorts tuck? Does he smell of sauvage?!!! Does Mings want to have sex with me? Fill me in!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Teal Deal

VIP Member
he looks off his face on all these photos that are unearthing from leeds. really starting to feel like the fame is going to his head and if he’s not careful he’ll end up destroying his career. all for people having a good time, but come on man, you’re a professional athlete. really hope he doesn’t squander away his talent.
From what I can gather he’s always loved a party (and I do too hence spending all day drinking 😂). But it’s the night after a match and before a day off before an intense week or two with England so I don’t see why he can’t let off a bit of steam. Difference now is that it’s going to land in the press a lot more so we’re more aware of it (he kinda shot to fame during the Euros plus the £100m transfer). I don’t begrudge him letting his hair down as long, as you say, it doesn’t impact his performance as he’s an amazing player.

Kudos to all of you for the various fanfics and photos - I’m going to have a very happy bedtime tonight when I get a chance to catch up 😃🥵💦🍆😈😂

View attachment 735538View attachment 735540

phwaaahhh! Imagine going down on that 🤑

Dying for a finger blasting from him 🙄
I hear ya

“Finger blasting” - love it 😂😂
Want to ride him his hot throbbing cock to death

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13