Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he looks off his face on all these photos that are unearthing from leeds. really starting to feel like the fame is going to his head and if he’s not careful he’ll end up destroying his career. all for people having a good time, but come on man, you’re a professional athlete. really hope he doesn’t squander away his talent.

Reactions: 9
he looks off his face on all these photos that are unearthing from leeds. really starting to feel like the fame is going to his head and if he’s not careful he’ll end up destroying his career. all for people having a good time, but come on man, you’re a professional athlete. really hope he doesn’t squander away his talent.
From what I can gather he’s always loved a party (and I do too hence spending all day drinking 😂). But it’s the night after a match and before a day off before an intense week or two with England so I don’t see why he can’t let off a bit of steam. Difference now is that it’s going to land in the press a lot more so we’re more aware of it (he kinda shot to fame during the Euros plus the £100m transfer). I don’t begrudge him letting his hair down as long, as you say, it doesn’t impact his performance as he’s an amazing player.

Kudos to all of you for the various fanfics and photos - I’m going to have a very happy bedtime tonight when I get a chance to catch up 😃🥵💦🍆😈😂

View attachment 735538View attachment 735540

phwaaahhh! Imagine going down on that 🤑

Dying for a finger blasting from him 🙄
I hear ya

“Finger blasting” - love it 😂😂
Want to ride him his hot throbbing cock to death

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t actually think he looks drunk at all.

The video from before of him kissing the girl who braided his hair - he looks smashed but in these he just looks happy.

No pics of him with one drink in his hand either.

Reactions: 8
At Villa he was very well known for the party lifestyle but he never had a £100million price tag so nobody cared, now though his every move is under scrutiny he is living under a microscope.

Reactions: 8
I don’t actually think he looks drunk at all.
The video from before of him kissing the girl who braided his hair - he looks smashed but in these he just looks happy.
he’s defo drunk lol quite a few pics circulating around twitter/instagram. not saying it’s a bad thing! just more invested in his playing ability being affected cos i’m a blue 🤷🏻‍♀️ not saying it will either, just saying i hope it doesn’t

Reactions: 3
There’s a work/life balance and he just needs to find it. The last few months have been non stop for him and at the end of the say he’s young, he’s the man of the moment and he should be allowed to enjoy himself, so long as it doesn’t affect his game.

Reactions: 4
At Villa he was very well known for the party lifestyle but he never had a £100million price tag so nobody cared, now though his every move is under scrutiny he is living under a microscope.
This is what I mean, it isn’t anything new. Kinda makes me laugh how everyone seems concerned now when he’s most likely tolerant to it anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
This is what I mean, it isn’t anything new. Kinda makes me laugh how everyone seems concerned now when he’s most likely tolerant to it anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
like i said, more concerning for me now because i support city. i’m very aware of his party lifestyle, honestly couldn’t give a duck what he does, as long as it doesn’t affect his performance on the pitch.

Shock, as soon as there’s a bit of talk about Jack & sasha that fan account (sash) starts uploading pictures 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
like i said, more concerning for me now because i support city. i’m very aware of his party lifestyle, honestly couldn’t give a duck what he does, as long as it doesn’t affect his performance on the pitch.
I know what you mean, hopefully he will carry on finding the balance and coping with the pressure (which has intensified) and that he’s got good people around him to help with that. I eventually found my work life balance with my stressful job by getting totally shitfaced on Friday nights 😂 and then lockdown happened and I drink most nights now, but it took me a few years to find my tolerance level. At least this week he’ll be under the watchful eye of Uncle Gareth 😂

Reactions: 2
Shock, as soon as there’s a bit of talk about Jack & sasha that fan account (sash) starts uploading pictures 😂😭
just waiting for the imminent inspirational quote or new youtube video. get that sage burning sasha hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean he did fine in the premier league for Villa. Good enough to get his England call up and secure that one. Don’t sweat it

I know what you mean, hopefully he will carry on finding the balance and coping with the pressure (which has intensified) and that he’s got good people around him to help with that. I eventually found my work life balance with my stressful job by getting totally shitfaced on Friday nights 😂 and then lockdown happened and I drink most nights now, but it took me a few years to find my tolerance level. At least this week he’ll be under the watchful eye of Uncle Gareth 😂
same girl. i got hammered before the match and then downed some pints at half time and graduated to shitfaced after the match 🤣

• Haha
It’s never affected him before the “injuries” were the biggest concern last season for Villa.

Reactions: 1
I mean he did fine in the premier league for Villa. Good enough to get his England call up and secure that one. Don’t sweat it
yeah very true, was probably just as bad (maybe even worse) but we never heard about it as much cos he wasn’t in the spotlight as much!

It’s never affected him before the “injuries” were the biggest concern last season for Villa.
it clearly did tho and it was covered up 😂

Reactions: 1
he’s defo drunk lol quite a few pics circulating around twitter/instagram. not saying it’s a bad thing! just more invested in his playing ability being affected cos i’m a blue 🤷🏻‍♀️ not saying it will either, just saying i hope it doesn’t
I’m a city fan and personally don’t really care what he gets up to off the pitch as long as he turns up for training and does his job 🤷🏻‍♀️ He’s always been a party boy it’s just more known now he was fine then he’ll be fine now. As you know pep won’t take any tit on the pitch or at training so he’ll be kept in line x

Reactions: 4
yeah very true, was probably just as bad (maybe even worse) but we never heard about it as much cos he wasn’t in the spotlight as much!

it clearly did tho and it was covered up 😂
Exactly we all know how it affected him, I was being sarcastic, difference is now it won’t be covered up he is too high profile.
I think we all can see how it is going and as a fan of him for a long time I hope he proves me wrong but the last 12 months you could see the change in him and now with him being away from home you can see it even more, already his whole character seems different

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.