Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm loving this, I'm desperate to know what the deal with Chloe is!
There’s going to be a bit of a reveal in the next chapter I think, just figuring how to play it out!

It's not just his shorts he wears a size too small then. That jacket doesn't fit him
Clearly wasn’t his mum that bought it then. Mums always buy at least 2 sizes too big for growing room 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
  • Heart
I’ve been doing a fan fiction too. I’m always dead shy about sharing my writing but here goes nowt…. Nowhere near as Good as Mrs Grealish’s or Sarararah’s though !

Ooh I’ve read this too, it’s great!! Looking forward to reading more please 😁😍

• Heart
I’ve been doing a fan fiction too. I’m always dead shy about sharing my writing but here goes nowt…. Nowhere near as Good as Mrs Grealish’s or Sarararah’s though !

I started reading this the other day! I’m loving the new edits 😍 Can’t wait for more

It's not just his shorts he wears a size too small then. That jacket doesn't fit him
He better just take it all off then!

On the subject of fanfics.........

Oh god, I’m far too invested in Jack and Laura. I feel like I’m being lulled into a false sense of security 😩😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My absolute most favourite thing about a new thread is ALL OF THE PICTURES 🤤😍 thanks girls 💦💦💦 jack in a suit is one of my faves up there with looks pissed Jack who you just know would taste a bit boozy and be all over you 🥵🥵

Reactions: 6

That hat still looks like a subway bag to me

Which is probably because all I think about is food or Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 10
yes me too please!!
It’s from a thread that was talking about some media speculation and I believe someone types his age wrong. At the time he was 27 but I think they typed 72.

Quite a while ago now so my recollection could be off but the thread is still open, I commented on it today.

@Sarararah and @Casey can - just had a little binge on both your works of art while I should’ve been cleaning 🥵 amazing efforts both of you!
Also agree re the avalanche of photos being the best thing about a new thread!

6240CBBD-DA0F-483D-8E05-06DF41C774B1.jpeg

F9694D72-0D93-4618-9312-647918DA67D6.jpeg

Need that sweat dripping on my face 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.