Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarararah

VIP Member
I know their sports bras are their fitness trackers. But why do only some of them use them? Is it personal choice or coach or medic choice? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 1

jade1818

VIP Member
Hahaha I’ll be sitting next to one of my oldest male friends who is going to be cringing his head off as I scream/faint/spontaneously combust over Jack 🤣 I’ve got my England shirt and scarf ready!

Got one of my favourite chocolate bars and some wine ready - my two guiltiest pleasures although they are now relegated behind my biggest guilty pleasure in Jacky boy…🤤🤤🤤

Some great vids of Jack training this week - are they playing stuck in the mud in the second video? 😂 I’d love to chase Jack round a field although he’d always outrun me

yeah they played stuck in the mud like a bunch of kids 😂😂😂

Casey can

Chatty Member
Oh I’ve been reading this one too ! It’s good don’t put yourself down! I keep thinking about writing one myself but I’m not brave enough 😂 anyone who puts their writing out there deserves kudos !
It always surprises me when there’s another hit on it 🤣
Thanks for reading it!

jade1818

VIP Member
I’m getting apple pie vibes. I can imagine his disappointed wee face when there’s none ready.

Why am I considering his mcd’s order so much? I’m meant to be writing 🙈
I wonder his order on a weekly basis

I’m getting apple pie vibes. I can imagine his disappointed wee face when there’s none ready.

Why am I considering his mcd’s order so much? I’m meant to be writing 🙈
no to hurry u willit be out tonight 🐵

Last edited: