Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jade1818

VIP Member
i would sell my soul to the devil to get spit roasted by these two
With you on that one

I’ve said it before. I’ll say it again he 100 percent drowns himself in sauvage. Bet he slathers it on while eye fucking himself in the mirror saying no splash no gash 😂😂
Probably wears his sliders while fucking too 😂
Deffo a disaronno drinker
And Maccys I reckon he gets a sweet chilli chicken wrap chips and a Fanta with a nugget share box on the side. 😂😂
me and him would well suited 😂😂

Reactions: 1

BDY_97

VIP Member
i’m angry myself they’re ragging our boys about the cheeky twats
That’s what these teams do when they know they are being dominated by the other team. If anyone watched England v Columbia in the 2018 World Cup they will know what I mean 😭 the most stressful few hours of football I’ve ever watched 😂

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I’m guessing she was, but she just didn’t post anything. Since it was a family event, she could’ve posted on her private Instagram. —I’m just happy to see Jack 😂🤤
Unfortunately no new pictures in her private. Maybe she stayed I Manchester for work it happens.

But jack looks good who would of thought he was in Leeds drunk of his face the night before lol.

anon12

Chatty Member
Back to content - with the worldcup being in Dec next year whats going to happen to the PL and CL fixtures?

jade1818

VIP Member
Megan is such a vibe
what does it say? the only wag i follow with interest is megan because she’s the shit and i love her vibe.
The interviewer nearly sent me to sleep let alone poor Jack. He was probably sitting there thinking what he was going to eat for lunch 😂
he got a bit upset when he was talking about euro shoot out

Attachments

Cosmicquestions

One of my friends said this to me. She raves about Ted Lasso but I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet and she was like “they’re definitely basing a character off of Grealish”
Oh I’m glad I’m not so obsessed I’m making everything thing about him 😂
Watch it when you get the chance, it’s lovely, and funny
Pic from the last series. His hair is now jack style with hairband and he did a stint on love
505BFE87-F41F-47BC-A1E4-1473130E1101.jpeg
island

Last edited:

jade1818

VIP Member
after coming back from the pub I barely know my own name…and after watching the boys…I love them all so much🥰 great result, if I was watching correctly, an assist from Jack🥰 I need to go to Ed and sleep (dream) this all off.xx
Same I haven’t coped the whole time it was on I need to recover by Sunday

Teal Deal

VIP Member
I'm there too but not close. Are we going with J PEA signs so we can spot each other? Alternatively the loud screeches when Jack comes on might be a giveaway!!
Hahaha I’ll be sitting next to one of my oldest male friends who is going to be cringing his head off as I scream/faint/spontaneously combust over Jack 🤣 I’ve got my England shirt and scarf ready!

mighr just have some co co pops
Got one of my favourite chocolate bars and some wine ready - my two guiltiest pleasures although they are now relegated behind my biggest guilty pleasure in Jacky boy…🤤🤤🤤

Some great vids of Jack training this week - are they playing stuck in the mud in the second video? 😂 I’d love to chase Jack round a field although he’d always outrun me

Casey can

Chatty Member
Oh that video. I love how in modest he is, but it's not in a big ego way, it's just he knows what he can do and what he could do.

Next inline for penalty.....that had to hurt.

Also, his lost weigh I think, can see in his face. (Needs a couple of roast dinners 😉)
as long as he peels the spuds 🥔

this man is literally all I think of and I cant run at this high frequency for much longer LOL
when does the plane land guys? will it ever land? do I want to get off?
No you don’t!