Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Two chapters for today ladies.....

Amazing - keep it going! Need another hose down now though 😂

Had no idea about Jack’s kidney injury until I just read about it - he was very lucky to survive that, poor thing ❤. It’s bringing out my protective side now!

Reactions: 2

jade1818

VIP Member
Fuck me he do is so hot he can pin me down🥵 what is wrong with me

I can never stop looking at him 😍😍😍🥵😩
Those drinks bottles look confusing but Jack’s just about mastered it I think
Same like I can’t wait till tomorrow night counting down hours mintues seconds

I've just had the best comment I think I've ever received in 8 years of fanfic writing.

"You're a truly beautiful writer, I hope you realise that. I don't like playing favourites, but your work really stands out head and shoulders over other Jack stuff I've read (I shouldn't be reading as much of this stuff as I am, but here we are) and it's obvious that you love writing (unless you don't; in which case, please ignore that statement)."

Just when my confidence was evaporating too.
I love your stories! I read them first with the real characters and then again imagining it’s me and my boss (have a huge crush on him) I was actually gutted to turn up for my shift yesterday after imagining us in those situations to realise it’s not real and I can’t even stand within 2m of him! Those stories really got me living my best life 😭

I think I’d read your stories even if they weren’t about footballers actually. Think I’m more into erotic fiction than I realised.

VIP Member
So this influencer I follow (abso LOVE her!!!) does this celebrity tea thing every so often where people write in celeb gossip and it’s sooo juicy!! I have been keeping my eyes peeled incase mr G was mentioned and he BLOODY WAS!!!! But I missed it 😅😅😅😅 she deleted it!! After she realised he had a GF! Don’t suppose anyone follows her too, and happened to catch what it said? 😂
This was spoken about a couple of pages back, I would tell you what it was but I’m ill and can’t remember the full details sorry 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

jade1818

VIP Member
i forgot how nervous i get when england play; i feel physically sick. come on lads!!!!

fucking dirty crowd booing them taking the knee. get the prejudiced fuckers banned!!!!! actually vile behaviour
It’s disgusting behaviour I get nervous too

Right ladies, a little half time treat for you.....

A little jack one shot 😉

your delivering to day girl thank. God

• Heart

Joeybird128

The commentators on ITV tonight said they’d play a completely different 11 on Sunday. If that’s the case i’m selling my tickets and sulking.
I heard that and thought that would be really unfair on the fans who expect to see the best players not the B team

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I know their sports bras are their fitness trackers. But why do only some of them use them? Is it personal choice or coach or medic choice? Does anyone know?
I think they just take turns do so many on different day because of all the data they will get can't do everyone.

I'm not 100% on that.