Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i swear if they injure jack i am rioting!!!! i need him fit to play for city ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i’m angry myself they’re ragging our boys about the cheeky twats
That’s what these teams do when they know they are being dominated by the other team. If anyone watched England v Columbia in the 2018 World Cup they will know what I mean 😭 the most stressful few hours of football I’ve ever watched 😂

Reactions: 1
That’s what these teams do when they know they are being dominated by the other team. If anyone watched England v Columbia in the 2018 World Cup they will know what I mean 😭 the most stressful few hours of football I’ve ever watched 😂
omg don’t remind me. same with italy in the euro final they just harassed us the whole game. i’ve never known hate like it when i watch england play; i despise the other teams so much 🤣

Reactions: 6
omg don’t remind me. same with italy in the euro final they just harassed us the whole game. i’ve never known hate like it when i watch england play; i despise the other teams so much 🤣
I honestly think Columbia was worse. I will never get over Stones turning and cheering in the Columbian players faces when we won the shoot out 😭 Both games ended in penalties as well, with different results sadly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
not to speak too soon but they’ve played incredibly well so far, especially considering the hostile environment they’re playing in.

Reactions: 5
not to speak too soon but they’ve played incredibly well so far, especially considering the hostile environment they’re playing in.
I agree. Mind you I said the same in the euros final and look how that ended up 😂

Reactions: 2
I agree. Mind you I said the same in the euros final and look how that ended up 😂
regardless of the result; they played exceptionally well in the euro final! such a shame it went the way it did because i really believe they deserved it based on how they played

Reactions: 4
i swear to god nothing gives me life more than how fuming pickford gets when he has to do his job. heavy relate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.