Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pay rise for whoever was behind the camera with the legs close up - thatโ€™s someone who knows what the audience wants ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

Wish Jack would turn up to my place like that. Although those clothes wouldnโ€™t remain on for very long - heโ€™d have to wait for my welcome tea and cake ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฆ
Id ride him till he was dry, like a hyperactive Duracell toy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How is it possible for a cap and a hoody to be so unbelievably sexy?
C95BFE33-1657-452F-BE56-46E7AEE7B9CE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We should all watch the interview in full tomorrow and play the JG drinking game. One for every time he says:

Yeah, no
Obviously
Like I says

We'll be shitfaced

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
We should all watch the interview in full tomorrow and play the JG drinking game. One for every time he says:

Yeah, no
Obviously
Like I says

We'll be shitfaced
Or watch the one when he signed for Man City. A shot every time he said emm

Thanks my liver just exploded

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I thought there was a trial period, no one warned me!

Iโ€™d still have Jackโ€™s babies though.
Oh duck yeah, that goes without saying ๐Ÿคฃ

I want to spoon him and run my fingers through his hair and gently kiss his neck while heโ€™s sleepingโ€ฆ

Although heโ€™d probably be like โ€œWhaโ€™ the fook are you doinโ€™? Iโ€™m tryna sleep โ€™ereโ€
Don't ruin the illusion......jack's engine is always running!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can I just ask, WHEN THE duck IS JACK GOING TO DO A NAKED CALANDER?! I'm going to have to make my own at this rate ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can I just ask, WHEN THE duck IS JACK GOING TO DO A NAKED CALANDER?! I'm going to have to make my own at this rate ๐Ÿ™„
Donโ€™t get me started on this one - total farce he hasnโ€™t made one yet ๐Ÿ™„.

Wearing too many clothes in training again earlier but I can forgive him as heโ€™s just ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

5311B974-49AD-4F6C-85EA-C92B90F03FD4.jpeg
8DA4CFAA-A16C-4284-BDA1-88F89E6342C0.jpeg
FB83FA43-7D1C-4C57-B3DA-C4C513B39DA4.jpeg
F65B79D9-0D18-4AA7-9E93-B3E2E89AE1C2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.