Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
View attachment 736043

....the look, when you straddle those thighs
What a beautiful face, sculpted by the gods 😍❤🥵

Wait till I straddle your face Jack 😈

[/QUOTE]
So do we think they’re going to SGP today? I’m praying for some content like during the euros! I know it’s only…. What 3 games, but we want unicorn rides and yoga butt shots! We want sexy astro pitch arrival strolls with Jacks just got out of bed hair. We want alllllll the bants. Don’t let us down England social media team!
Yes I believe they’re going today as they don’t have long to get training in before Thursday’s game. Praying for Euros style content and bants between the boys and a special shower cam of Jack lathering himself up while his conditioner gets to work

The fingers 🥵🥵🥵🥵

He knows how to use them fingers I'm sure of it
He is actually MADE for pleasure 🥵🥵🥵💦💦🔥💦👆🏻🌊🌊💥💥

Get an eyeful of this 🍑🍆:

I’d rather be getting a faceful / mouthful / tongueful of all of that - either way the floodgates have opened and I’m a horny wreck again and I’ve not even got out of bed yet 😈😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Jen667

VIP Member
I’m honestly getting bored of all the talk of him going out and drinking etc. He has always been this way so it’s not really surprising, and so far it hasn’t made any impact on how footballing abilities. If one day it does then fair enough but no point in saying what if for something that will probably never happen

It’s his sisters birthday party
People are just discussing the pictures, that's fair enough. I could live without all the fan fiction but horses for courses

SuperNurse

i’m telling you, it would be the unsuspecting ones that would show you a good time. i reckon if you met jack on a night out he would be too smashed and not even be able to get it up. he defs gives me sloppy in bed vibes. would get caught up in his own excitement.
I'd still have a go if it was floppy tbf. I'm easily pleased

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Its great watching Jacks legs flex ( and his arse clenching) as he runs about ....

And its even better watching his cock bulge bouncing in his shorts 🍆💦😈💥🎯❤

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Not me dreaming of jack last night girls.. he opened a restaurant called Balenciagas 🤦🏻‍♀️
I wouldn’t put it past him - wonder if it would serve pot noodles, cheese on toast and BLT sandwiches without the tomatoes 😂 (have listened to too many Jack interviews now…)

• Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
It does look like GS is watching our boy closely. I'd be surprised if he doesn't start him.

There's so much more he can bring to the team than being an impact sub!

Amazing - keep it going! Need another hose down now though 😂

Had no idea about Jack’s kidney injury until I just read about it - he was very lucky to survive that, poor thing ❤. It’s bringing out my protective side now!
I think it was one of those real million to one chances that it caused him that much damage.

- also like getting punched in the head on the pitch by a fan, or nearly having his eye taken out by the FA cup......always happens to JG 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

candylady

he’s definitely the guy who lingers around you all night and tells you how pretty you are and is super complimentary and kind. buys you drinks all night only for you to ditch him at the end of the night and go home with a fuckboy like our jack.
Awww and he goes home alone and chats to his Mum who waits up for him 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Think is it hard because jack didn't even post on his public so really should sasha when it seems like they are trying to keep her out of the spot light and I can't blame them.

I dont think she should of tagged her in it as her account is private.

The sister big was a dig of course it was lol. Still not sure if she was even there because why didn't she post a pic with hollie.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
View attachment 735359View attachment 735360
These? Happy to procure others if required.

honestly these set my nether regions on fire, it’s just not even funny anymore
Jesus fucking Christ I need a lie down and a bucket of icy water over me 🥵🥵🥵😩😩😩🔥🔥🔥
And this is finishing me off completely 🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦🍆🍆🍆🌊🌊🌊

Thanks both! Will remember to actually save these to my camera roll this time 🤦🏼‍♀️

What’s better is I’m currently in polite company demurely sipping a drink in the corner sneakily looking at my phone for a covert perv but also getting unduly flustered and blotchy and having to hide it 😂😩

• Haha

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
:p:p Thanks.

I have plans to turn the Jack fic into a Footballer's Wives type thing. I've already got the name of the club, stadium and some players.

• Heart
How have I only just found this thread?! I feel like I’ve found my people 😂
Welcome Grealish Hoebag.
You will find a home here, amongst like-minded filthy obsessives.

i need to know the after shave he wears
Weather he where’s socks while fucking
His drink order
His McDonald’s order
What if he wears socks pulled up. As is his preference.
Imagine if you were shagging standing up and he kept his socks and sliders on 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha