Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jade1818

VIP Member
Omg can’t wait for the next fic instalment 🥵

Yes he definitely knows how much we want to fuck him senseless. He wouldn’t be able to walk after I’d finished with him 🥵🥵😈🍆💦💦

Meanwhile there’s Southgate and Maguire press conference taking place right now on sky sports news. Shame it’s not Jack but maybe he’s in the shower as we speak…
No Jack I ain’t watching terrible content I want Jack so literally face fuck me

I’m so sick of there not being any nudes, I really am. It’s ridiculous.
got to be a dick pic somewhere he definitely seems the type

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Casey can

Chatty Member
Gorgeous man 🥰😍 I could stare am staring
at him all day and am getting absolutely nothing done as a consequence

Bless his little cotton socks and sliders. He probably needed a lie down after that 😂
Yeah it was a masterclass

• Haha

iluvpink

Chatty Member
I saw the video of Rice presenting the award to Phillips, and he seems so cute. I bet he’s the sort of lad on a night out who’ll buy you cocktails all night and then psyche himself up to ask for your number as you’re getting in the taxi 🤣

That spit he did when he was coming off is going to keep me awake tonight
Wish it was in my mouth 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart

Timefortea93

VIP Member
it’s not that deep. But some people on here seem so desperate to believe she’s a bad person bc they feel guilty about liking Jack who probably isn’t a great person. Look lust after these players all you want. I do it to and pretend the poor behavior doesn’t exist. But what I don’t like is the energy put into criticizing every little thing their partners or women they’re linked to do as if to imply they deserve the treatment they get. If you like to gossip and have snarky energy for both the player and the wag that’s totally fine and what these forums are for. But some people on here have so much positive energy for the fuck boy players and then so much negative energy for their wags (who we objectively know even less about). And that’s a little weird to me
I would love to know who has said she's a bad person. Guess what no one has said she's a bad person she's a doorman and an idiot to stay with a cheater yes of course she is but no one has ever said she's a bad person.

And also everyone on here has a go at Jack for the shit he pulls with sasha we all take the rip out of him for his clothes and so on but we can also appreciate he is attractive as hell but we also knows he's he's fuck boy and that's it.

Once again sasha having another back up account to make herself feel better

VIP Member
Would love to know what got deleted. She put a box up for people to spill the celebrity tea!!
A72B25B2-11C8-45FF-9578-F6EBC55B0B9B.png

• Haha
  • Wow

cornflower

VIP Member
@Sarararah and @Casey can - just had a little binge on both your works of art while I should’ve been cleaning 🥵 amazing efforts both of you!
Also agree re the avalanche of photos being the best thing about a new thread!

6240CBBD-DA0F-483D-8E05-06DF41C774B1.jpeg

F9694D72-0D93-4618-9312-647918DA67D6.jpeg

Need that sweat dripping on my face 😫

• Heart

rosierose91

Chatty Member
this man is literally all I think of and I cant run at this high frequency for much longer LOL
when does the plane land guys? will it ever land? do I want to get off?

• Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
Where did you find this
The depths of Grealish heaven instagram

he looks like he would destroy you and I love it
He's about to destroy Laura again in my fic......🥵

100% fuck boy with that self assured smirk. And I’d ride him like a Blackpool donkey!
Seriously that smirk makes me wanna slap him, fuck him, sit on him & eat him all at the same time.....he knows......

It’s that look of a good punishment coming your way, that smouldering disapproval, the pent up energy in his body, his legs, his crotch - waiting for the moment you slip your hands up his shorts because you can’t hold off anymore…
I reckon he gives a good spanking.....🎯🌊💥

• Heart

Sarararah

VIP Member
Right ladies, a little half time treat for you.....

A little jack one shot 😉

• Heart