Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candylady

I don’t actually think he looks drunk at all.

The video from before of him kissing the girl who braided his hair - he looks smashed but in these he just looks happy.

No pics of him with one drink in his hand either.

Reactions: 8

Sarararah

VIP Member
How embarrassing planning on turning your back at a specific time just because an ex player will be playing against you 😭 are they not embarrassed?
It's so childish....
The way I see it it was win win, jack got a step up into champions League and villa got a load of money to spend on players to get them to the next level.

How much longer could they realistically relied on jack carrying them? The figures with and without him last season spoke volumes.

They can now develop as a team rather than 'Jack & Co'

The clause was obviously written in to benefit both parties should anyone decide to trigger it.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
She shared a Q&A answer where someone had said that Jack has his own shag pad flat in Birmingham he uses just to take girls back.
I’m from Bham and used to see him out a lot back in the day 😂 I’ve never heard of that rumour though so not sure how true it is…
Wouldn’t surprise me 😂. Don’t care as long as I get an invite 🤣😈

• Haha

iluvpink

Chatty Member
I’ve been doing a fan fiction too. I’m always dead shy about sharing my writing but here goes nowt…. Nowhere near as Good as Mrs Grealish’s or Sarararah’s though !

I started reading this the other day! I’m loving the new edits 😍 Can’t wait for more

It's not just his shorts he wears a size too small then. That jacket doesn't fit him
He better just take it all off then!

On the subject of fanfics.........

Oh god, I’m far too invested in Jack and Laura. I feel like I’m being lulled into a false sense of security 😩😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Can I just ask, WHEN THE FUCK IS JACK GOING TO DO A NAKED CALANDER?! I'm going to have to make my own at this rate 🙄
Don’t get me started on this one - total farce he hasn’t made one yet 🙄.

Wearing too many clothes in training again earlier but I can forgive him as he’s just 😍😍😍🥰🥰

5311B974-49AD-4F6C-85EA-C92B90F03FD4.jpeg
8DA4CFAA-A16C-4284-BDA1-88F89E6342C0.jpeg
FB83FA43-7D1C-4C57-B3DA-C4C513B39DA4.jpeg
F65B79D9-0D18-4AA7-9E93-B3E2E89AE1C2.jpeg

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
He needs to start being more sensible with the stuff he's sharing. All that bling, trips to the jewellers, people knowing when he's away from home. I hope his security is tight
I think he should be having words with his cousin about the home thing, took people about 10 seconds to locate it 😭

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
At Villa he was very well known for the party lifestyle but he never had a £100million price tag so nobody cared, now though his every move is under scrutiny he is living under a microscope.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
2 chapters again 😘
This is fucking brilliant - you’ve basically drilled into my head and extracted my Jack fantasies 😂. Totally dying at the tension here 🥵

Gareth Southgate leading a conga line 🤣 - omg I HAVE to go to a party like that!

View attachment 740715

(Might have to download it for it to play, it’s on the England’s new YouTube vid)
It seems like he has such an hard time doing that. Maybe I should just go and help him out 🤤🤤🤤💦
Oh Jack you’ve done this exercise before but you clearly can’t remember, bless 😂 but you are still the most fuckable man I’ve ever clapped my eyes on 😍😍💋💋🥰

• Heart
  • Haha