Jack Grealish #12 Piledriver thighs and goal scoring knees, someone hire him a stylist please please please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh this screams g

no but he might be… something I came across on Instagram. It’s a bit sus to me View attachment 734928
Wow your really trying to push the gay theory. When there is literally no reason for it when there are picturs of him having a good time with a girl hotel lady anyone.

He has always been touchy when he's drunk girls and boys because they are his friends

Reactions: 12
Pretty sure he posted that 'gay' picture himself. Lousy cover up job in that case!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gay or straight or bi, it really doesn’t matter. Jack lives rent free in my imagination regardless 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wowwww trying to really push the ‘gay’ thing aren’t we?

He clearly isn’t, he’s renowned for loving the ladies and he gets touchy cuddly when he’s drunk - like a lot of guys / girls!

I also couldn’t give two hoots if he was, he could identify as a toaster and I’d still want to straddle his thighs like I’m competing in the grand national.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

He clearly isn’t, he’s renowned for loving the ladies and he gets touchy cuddly when he’s drunk - like a lot of guys / girls!

I also couldn’t give two hoots if he was, he could identify as a toaster and I’d still want to straddle his thighs like I’m competing in the grand national.
Sashas gone into hiding making another account I'm sure. Her plan didn't work and she's still a doormat and a joke to everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 3
All the credit to Sarararah with this one:

Jack Grealish #13 can't dress himself, on the lash without Sash, buying more bling showing off his cash

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The reason it seems weird is because he bats for the other team. Sasha is just his cover story to be his ‘girlfriend’, she is his mate and probably have some kind of arrangement. The whole chasing influences and ‘womanising’ is just a PR stunt cover up as his team know it will make to press. That’s my theory anyway and my gaydar is usually on point.
Look, he could be bisexual, but there is no way he is gay. He's been seen flirting with multiple girls, on dating apps, had that hotel photo leaked, etc. If he was gay and wanted to keep a cover, just having the cousin at home would be enough. Why would he need to do the rest?
But reading the rest of your messages, it seems to me that you just want to push the idea of him being gay. He's always been a touchy drunk with both women and men. Also, that guy is his childhood friend, kissing anyone's check, more so your best friend's, doesn't mean anything.

Up his ass (I always like these photos because I don't have to acknowledge the badge of the kit)
@spilldatea You were going to the match, right? Or it was another tattler? If it was you, you must have had a great time!

Moving to other topic, I just saw what the cousin was wearing last night and I swear both of them have the worst fashion taste ever....they could dress really nicely, but they chose to wear those atrocious clothes :sick: :sick:

Reactions: 1
Up his ass (I always like these photos because I don't have to acknowledge the badge of the kit)
@spilldatea You were going to the match, right? Or it was another tattler? If it was you, you must have had a great time!
yeah that’s my pic! had a mint time, great seats, amazing atmosphere, the sun was shining and we thrashed the gunners. couldn’t have asked for a better day!

Reactions: 5

Jack Grealish #13 can't dress himself, on the lash without Sash, buying more bling showing off his cash
This is brill. I dont know how to create a new thread so can someone do this. I love Jacks I wear what I like joyful energy. Yes I also thought he had a pla

I dont knoe how to create a new thread but this sounds brill. I love Jack's joyful dont give a beep energy about what he wears😁

Reactions: 1

Be good if when he was identifying as a toaster, he had that pop up at the end. Be an impressive finishing trick. 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Bodyguard just out of shot holding jack's handbag. OMG HE IS GAY!!
I’ve never seen a gayer looking photo than those ones. Two men. With their arms around each other.
Could it be gayer?
It isn’t that Jack’s photos just show what a tactile, enthusiastic, puppy like lad he is. Nah. He definitely gay 🙄

I’d couldn’t care less what he is. He’s bi in some of my thoughts tho. That’s probably the fault of the fanfic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.