Jack Grealish #12 Piledriver thighs and goal scoring knees, someone hire him a stylist please please please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting theory, I had wondered myself.
I guess we’ll see if there are any kiss and tells over the next 6 months for some clues. There does seem to be a lot of womanising though - more than you’d need for a cover up! Esp when you have a girlfriend already. If your gaydar is right he must be living a pretty stressful life right now! But you would not know it!
Yeah I guess. I know people say he got a girlfriend and stuff but I didn’t realise I was bisexual myself until I was 23. It happens.

Reactions: 3
Leeds fest

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I love him at Leeds Festival! He looks so happy and carefree! He makes me smile, he’s so cute 😍

Reactions: 9
He just looks like a 25 year old enjoying his life, which is really nice to see he looks happy. He's just outrageously wealthy 😂 I am finding however that he is significantly more attractive in his football kit, or in the England tracksuit.... I just can't get on board with the way he dresses himself 😂 that hat man, come on Jack hahaha

Reactions: 13
Jack Grealish #13 can't dress himself, on the lash without Sash, buying more bling showing off your wealth

Jack Grealish #13 can't dress himself, on the lash without Sash, buying more bling showing off your wealth
I don't mean this in a rude way at all, but if you swapped wealth for cash then the whole thing would rhyme 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know what I don’t think his Leeds outfit is the worse we’ve seen 😂 I actually think he looked quite alright

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
In that first snap of Jack at Leeds, I thought he had a subway bag on his head til I saw in another pic that it was a god awful bucket hat 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He is literally wearing two different outfits in one. I feel it would look passable if he wore different coloured shorts (to match the top and bag) and plain trainers and ditched the hat, he would look okay.

Look at me trying to play stylist :ROFLMAO:.

I think it’s because I’m only a bit younger than him so I’m used to seeing guys dressed like that at festivals 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.