Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I remember rightly she was pregnant during the Euros? "Can't take you anywhere" was last summer, so the baby would have been roughly 1ish, and now heading toward 2? I can't tell children's ages by looking at them! 😂

I don't get the different approaches to the kids either. It's not like they've particularly tried to take Ronnie out of the spotlight, like they might if they'd changed their minds about his privacy. Maybe they're just waiting until the little one is a bit older.
Ahhhh I think you’re right. She’s tiny and that’s probably why I’m getting confused

Reactions: 2
If I remember rightly she was pregnant during the Euros? "Can't take you anywhere" was last summer, so the baby would have been roughly 1ish, and now heading toward 2? I can't tell children's ages by looking at them! 😂

I don't get the different approaches to the kids either. It's not like they've particularly tried to take Ronnie out of the spotlight, like they might if they'd changed their minds about his privacy. Maybe they're just waiting until the little one is a bit older.
Could it just be that Phil is hardly getting any media time/interviews this season? Erling and Jack are the golden Boys, Julian is the new star young'un. Maybe it's on purpose also so that Phil can step out of the limelight and get his head together a bit more.

So maybe there have just not been as many opportunities for him to display his family as he did before.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Oh my god! What have they done to my favourite fit little chav's beautiful face!? All the makeup/filtering. He looks weird. And somehow I don't even hate the jewellery, which I should because it's so gaudy. 😆
Little flipper needs to embrace the little muscly chav that he is 😃😃😎😎😛😛🥵🥵
C1RHQOR.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
His face says not just Coca-Cola

i solved the mystery. It’s the kitmans kid
Jack’s face. :ROFLMAO: I re-watched the celebrations yesterday and I did see Brandon holding his baby but it looked a bit smaller than the one Jack’s holding? It was only a glimpse of Brandon, though.

Reactions: 1
Jack’s face. :ROFLMAO: I re-watched the celebrations yesterday and I did see Brandon holding his baby but it looked a bit smaller than the one Jack’s holding? It was only a glimpse of Brandon, though.
I compared Brandon’s Insta story with the baby jack is holding and they looked similar to me - hair colour, outfit and shoes. 😂 (Bc I’m a weirdo)

His IG post shows all the diff players with his kids but no actual pose with jack

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I hope Brighton trash them 31 nil and Pep gets DIORREAH

I Hope hé gets a Charlie horse in his massive stupid legs ✋

i hope he’s not travelling to beautiful sunny Sussex by the sea because he’s in PRISON and can’t get out

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

i hope he’s not travelling to beautiful sunny Sussex by the sea because he’s in PRISON and can’t get out
gettyimages-1252078834-2048x2048.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

You ok Jumpy? Would you like some skittles?

Howling at you wishing a Charlie horse on him

DEF58669-D557-47BE-A8E4-F94698681180.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

@jumpmoon what's happened, why you gawn off JG😁

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
@jumpmoon what's happened, why you gawn off JG😁
he didn’t even get on the feckin bus 😪😪😪. He could have enjoyed the sunshine on the coast and had a 99 flake and then just sat in front of me on his fat nyash for 90 mins and got paid squillions for it but he said nah ✋

@Gattle09 even with the image of him elegantly eating skittles he is on fucken thin ice

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Emergency viewing of the appearing from the astarbarbers chair in his shorts required. (I have lost count how many times I have watched this)

---
he didn’t even get on the feckin bus 😪😪😪. He could have enjoyed the sunshine on the coast and had a 99 flake and then just sat in front of me on his fat nyash for 90 mins and got paid squillions for it but he said nah ✋

@Gattle09 even with the image of him elegantly eating skittles he is on fucken thin ice
This is very disappointing he won't be at Brighton. A bit of Mick to cheer things up @jumpmoon

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This is very disappointing he won't be at Brighton. A bit of Mick to cheer things up @jumpmoon
Thank you crumble for this gesture 🧡 Mick Hucknall has never let me down the way dutty bastard stop out Jack Grealish has.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.