Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is the drunk parade where Blonde Bae will celebrate winning PL riding a bus and going on stage? With Erling, that might kill him and Lil'Flipper because that big Norwegian is not famous for celebrating moderate so to speak. πŸ˜‚ Wonder if he will be allowed celebrating with Turkish Teeth and the lads this year, think he been a bit of a bore lately. I'm only here for juicy stuff and since the say is "blondes have more fun" I expect drunk blonde Bae dropping a nude by mistake on his insta this summer.
Edit: Whit expect I mean requires :cool:

Reactions: 1
Omg this is me and bff in school πŸ˜‚ - have moved to tiktok bc IG is letting me down

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel your one of the only ones who would appreciate erls matching pj look
I should hate them, but he looks cute. Some of his pics in pjs baffle me, because I don't honestly believe he sleeps in pjs, but be seems to have lots of funky ott 'Del Boy' pyjamas. And I kinda love it n

• Heart
Reactions: 5
tell me why the lads are on the dance floor partying and singing johnny stones and big erl is in the mnky hse kitchen in his PJs making a steak 😭😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I should hate them, but he looks cute. Some of his pics in pjs baffle me, because I don't honestly believe he sleeps in pjs, but be seems to have lots of funky ott 'Del Boy' pyjamas. And I kinda love it n
On others , it would cause an ick , but on Jack ,he is ick-exempt πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.