Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just said on the City Xtra watchalong live stream:

"I know for a fact that Jack Grealish was very very tired and at one point asked to be taken out of the team, so he's probably just getting an extended break"

• Heart
Reactions: 10

"I know for a fact that Jack Grealish was very very tired and at one point asked to be taken out of the team, so he's probably just getting an extended break"
Aww come cuddle me Bab ❤ I’m sure he is just tired/not 100% fit. I don’t think he would duck this up this time, not given all the positive feedback he has been getting

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do we know in the city where that mural is?
It’s near the stadium but could not tell you where

I’m glad he now knows when to say he needs a rest instead of running himself down

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20230525_161247_Samsung Internet.jpg

This made me giggle 🤣🤣 as part of a Brummie family I can confirm the accent does cause problems sometimes 🤣🤣🤣💙💙

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.