Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen loads of photos and videos from the party last night but not one of Jack or Sasha - do we think heā€™s gone boring on us šŸ˜±

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Oh my god! What have they done to my favourite fit little chav's beautiful face!? All the makeup/filtering. He looks weird. And somehow I don't even hate the jewellery, which I should because it's so gaudy. šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Oh my god! What have they done to my favourite fit little chav's beautiful face!? All the makeup/filtering. He looks weird. And somehow I don't even hate the jewellery, which I should because it's so gaudy. šŸ˜†
Stopppp. Why do I fancy little flipper šŸ„°

• Heart
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Whereā€™s Bae? I want to know last nightā€™s outfit, the hairstyle. I just wanted to see his happy little wasted face partying.
0913D812-63F7-4550-A5DE-3D93F2C714C2.jpeg
45188AE5-E913-4B4A-8872-DE855FBC82E7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The younger Foden kid? But someone pointed out yesterday sheā€™d be older than that.
Wrong hair I think, and different shoes/socks. And the back of baby Foden's shirt has the maroon collar.
FwrehmxWcAMQZBu.jpg

And it's not baby Laporte (trousers):
Fwrm1NzWAAABHPd.jpg

Can't think who else might have a blonde kid of that age. Could always be one of the backroom staff of course, or someone from Jack's wider family or friendship circle.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The younger Foden kid? But someone pointed out yesterday sheā€™d be older than that.
Fodens children are confusing me
---
All players kids had names or dad on the back
Iā€™d guess back room staff - the Irish sports science guy was carrying around a child of that age

• Heart
---
Iā€™d guess back room staff - the Irish sports science guy was carrying around a child of that age
Iā€™m mostly still confused that Phil the baby has two babies! I donā€™t think we know her name yet. Maybe after Ronnie being in a couple of City vids they chose to keep their younger one more private, good on them.

Yeah, Iā€™m guessing the kid Jackā€™s holding is either a staff memberā€™s or a friendā€™s.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
---
Whoever it is, Jack looks like a natural with a baby on his hip. Bit of growing up to do before we get daddyJack though I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Seen loads of photos and videos from the party last night but not one of Jack or Sasha - do we think heā€™s gone boring on us šŸ˜±
He was probably 1st to the party and was in there. Had to set up all of his DJ equipment b4 the rest of them arrived šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m mostly still confused that Phil the baby has two babies! I donā€™t think we know her name yet. Maybe after Ronnie being in a couple of City vids they chose to keep their younger one more private, good on them.

Yeah, Iā€™m guessing the kid Jackā€™s holding is either a staff memberā€™s or a friendā€™s.
I thought it was that age during the ā€œI canā€™t never take you anywhere videoā€ like has it just not grown. I donā€™t get keeping one private and the other not

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought it was that age during the ā€œI canā€™t never take you anywhere videoā€ like has it just not grown. I donā€™t get keeping one private and the other not
If I remember rightly she was pregnant during the Euros? "Can't take you anywhere" was last summer, so the baby would have been roughly 1ish, and now heading toward 2? I can't tell children's ages by looking at them! šŸ˜‚

I don't get the different approaches to the kids either. It's not like they've particularly tried to take Ronnie out of the spotlight, like they might if they'd changed their minds about his privacy. Maybe they're just waiting until the little one is a bit older.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.