Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
my captain 🥺🩵🥺

listen to what this beautiful man said about our boy:

I just want to say that Jack Grealish is so misunderstood by some of the media. He is one of the nicest guys I’ve met in football. He’s so much fun to be around and so humble and pure. I felt so happy for his success this season, because I know what it’s like to come to a big club for a lot of money, with all that pressure. He worked so hard to get to another level this season, and he was fantastic for us.

SCREAMING CRYING THROWING UP

• Heart
Reactions: 19

futbolista

VIP Member
if anyone fancies a laugh there’s a whole thread on bluemoon of people photoshopping the photo of him on the bus with his top off into different pictures
That was a delightful selection of photos. :love:

That iconic photo of him on the bus with eyes closed and arms outstretched is officially my favorite. But the ones you posted are also high on my list.
jack the redeemer

IMG_9666.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Starttheline

VIP Member
There is absolutely no possible way that anyone saw him at the parade and thought hmmm, what healthy radiant skin.

He may have many things, but youthful skin is not one of them
gettyimages-1247285134-2048x2048.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad

cornflower

VIP Member
Is Jacko known to wander from his gf? You'd like to think he's decent and no scandal there. I know nothing about him under than he like a party which is absolutely fair. Any goss there? Apologies if this is already well trodden ground.
1687270920543.png

• Haha

Gattle09

VIP Member
I hope holibae is having a fabulous time and want to see the evidence asap obviously, although totally understand why he is incognito after all the shit he got for daring to go on a bender after winning the treble and drinking with his team mates who were all pretty much doing the same.
I do like Sash though and hope is having a wonderful Amalfi coast holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

cornflower

VIP Member
Im not sure its even a competition. It has to be this doest it.
no he loves himself too much here for someone who looks like they’ve not eaten in three days, although I appreciate that picture may be the runaway winner lol 😔😔😔😔 he will probably make multiple accounts so he can vote for it himself 😡😡
---
this is illegal.
1688214086413.png

I can’t even discuss yesterday’s story in all honesty. I want to print it out frame by frame, roll it up like a newspaper and fuck myself with it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15