Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just threw my arms up in the air and cheered when Gundo lifted the trophy! Alone in my living room.
i cried my eyes out, this feeling NEVER gets old. honestly makes me sound like a proper sap but these are the days i dreamed of as a kid. love this team and love this club more than LIFE 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i cried my eyes out, this feeling NEVER gets old. honestly makes me sound like a proper sap but these are the days i dreamed of as a kid. love this team and love this club more than LIFE 💙
I’m so emotional. It won’t be this way forever so we have to enjoy every single moment. 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So pleased for this team. They have been a pleasure to watch this season. Fingers crossed for the remaining games.
They won’t get much of a summer break though will they.
Straight to England camp after champions league and back by around 18th July for city.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So pleased for this team. They have been a pleasure to watch this season. Fingers crossed for the remaining games.
They won’t get much of a summer break though will they.
Straight to England camp after champions league and back by around 18th July for city.
Enough for Jack to have 3 holidays a couple of weddings and be absolutely smashed for most of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aww I love seeing all the kids on the pitch, so cute. I wanna see Jack running around with them, would make me love him even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That’s what I love to see! :ROFLMAO: (Nice to see Harry Dunn, cool guy.)

Enough for Jack to have 3 holidays a couple of weddings and be absolutely smashed for most of it 🤣
Wonder if Bernardo’s girlfriend has issued a stern warning to Jack via Bernardo about best behavior for their wedding. :ROFLMAO:
---
I’m just so happy for him. WHAT a season. We knew he had it in him.
---

Cannot wait for jack parade and jack summer
Oh, the absolute chaos! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.