Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Sashas YouTube is my guilty pleasure. I just feel like she seems so sweet! Can't believe Jack would ever hurt her!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That is adorable. 🥺 But the interviewer trolling, asking if his daddy was the best player today.:rolleyes: Or maybe I’m being too sensitive.

Not Jack but how sweet is this of Rodri and his GF/wife ?
I love Rodri and Laura. They’re so cute and she seems cool. 🥰
gosh been gone like a month and everyone slagging off the grealish gals… smells like bitterness in here
Never leave again! How are you? ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I look quite a lot like my dad with long hair, so I sympathise 🤷
Same I didn’t say it as a bad thing, probably put it across wrong. I think she seems quite lovely at least she’s not fully leaching off him and seems to be working
---
Watching Sashas YouTube is my guilty pleasure. I just feel like she seems so sweet! Can't believe Jack would ever hurt her!
Same, I think she’s got a new team working with her. She seems more confident in what she’s posting and saying but also she’s editing her insta posts a lot less and going for that natural look

Reactions: 3
if anyone fancies a laugh there’s a whole thread on bluemoon of people photoshopping the photo of him on the bus with his top off into different pictures

• Haha
if anyone fancies a laugh there’s a whole thread on bluemoon of people photoshopping the photo of him on the bus with his top off into different pictures
Me as a Chelsea fan lurking on that thread and forum.
E5E22136-DBD7-4967-9201-BA7031524D11.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are suuuuuper sweet but I do always wonder what made them suddenly start becoming so public with eachother and whether Sash gave him some sort of ultimatum
I actually think it’s Sasha that doesn’t like being so public with the relationship.
Hence why she’s had to turn off her comments on her Instagram posts

Love Sasha’s face 🤣
I would be fuming that he didn’t even acknowledge me 🤦🏽‍♀️
---
I actually think it’s Sasha that doesn’t like being so public with the relationship.
Hence why she’s had to turn off her comments on her Instagram posts
I think you have to bite the bullet and take the hate Mail for a while till it dies down. She’s hated because everyone wants to shag her boyfriend.. nothing else 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
I would be fuming that he didn’t even acknowledge me 🤦🏽‍♀️
---

I think you have to bite the bullet and take the hate Mail for a while till it dies down. She’s hated because everyone wants to shag her boyfriend.. nothing else 🤦🏽‍♀️
And on the flip side, a lot of her following/ love she gets is because she’s Grealish’s girlfriend. So guess you gotta take the good with the bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.