Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so boring saying this but I’m actually a little bit concerned for his welfare 😂😂
You’re not boring, it’s a valid concern. They drank Manchester dry tonight after the debauchery in Ibiza just 24 hours ago where he had to be assisted by Kyle Walker. Kyle Walker.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You’re not boring, it’s a valid concern. They drank Manchester dry tonight after the debauchery in Ibiza just 24 hours ago where he had to be assisted by Kyle Walker. Kyle Walker.
You just know he’s the type that never knows when to stop it’s funny up to a point then not so much but I guess this occasion is once in lifetime type thing
I’m shocked that his agents/managers whoever still let him access his social media when he’s in a such a state he could say or do anything 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I want a night out with him as much as I want him to have a night in me 😂
I couldn't survive a night out with him. But I'd go to carry him back to the hotel, bet he is so handsy and flirty and in your face/neck/ears kissing and whispering the filthiest things when he is pissed. Definitely tries to slip a hand to two into your pants and get you off on the dancefloor of a club. And that would be worth it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I love that his him enjoying himself he deserves it
---

Kyle had to hold him on the bus too

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jack rota 😂 Kyle took over during the parade and then Ruben had to make sure he got safely home
Someone didn’t turn up for their shift when Jack was on stage. :ROFLMAO: Kalvin and Kevin had nervous smiles stuck on their faces when Jack grabbed the mic and started in on the turkey business.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think my RLF is now on the Jack train too. Just said you’ve got to recognise the achievement. I’m thinking yeah the treble but no as a true Scotsman he meant 3 days solid partying
6BAC634F-0E11-42BC-B147-015621DC02F9.jpeg
🍾🍺🥃🍸🍷🍹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hahaha just seen they are due to report at st Georges this evening for England duty 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah good luck with that Gareth

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Jesus, Man City have got a good looking squad! 😍🌊 I'm actually pissed off that RLF is a red because I can't watch/perve without arousing suspicion 😂

They looked like they had a ball over the past few days. If only one of them had been childish enough to pull Jack's shorts down when he was stood at the front of the bus 😩 with the rain and his tightey Whiteys we could have had the money shot 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.