Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1686990417886.jpeg

---
Hope he’s made an appointment to put some more blonde in before his holiday πŸ’›

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There is absolutely no possible way that anyone saw him at the parade and thought hmmm, what healthy radiant skin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
There is absolutely no possible way that anyone saw him at the parade and thought hmmm, what healthy radiant skin.

He may have many things, but youthful skin is not one of them
gettyimages-1247285134-2048x2048.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Wow he's hit 8million followers on Insta. I'm sure he only had about 3 when most of us started perving at the Euros

• Heart
Reactions: 6

He may have many things, but youthful skin is not one of them
View attachment 2246308
Too much time on the beds!

It wasn’t the condition of his skin I was checking out in those pictures anyway

FCE4AB35-24EB-4BB5-99C2-A232EFFBE4D3.jpeg
F430DEA1-605D-4C54-81AE-870935E609A5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

did they nick this article from the Onion or something wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ. I've read some shite in my time, but Jack suddenly wearing a man bag and a pearl necklace and he's the next being thing in cross dressing and being a feminine man. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
1687027847905.png

my moral code leaving my body in pursuit of the satisfyer when the underwear shoot drops

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.