Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanna party with him
---
Jesus, Man City have got a good looking squad! 😍🌊 I'm actually pissed off that RLF is a red because I can't watch/perve without arousing suspicion 😂

They looked like they had a ball over the past few days. If only one of them had been childish enough to pull Jack's shorts down when he was stood at the front of the bus 😩 with the rain and his tightey Whiteys we could have had the money shot 🤤
Omg I thought this too and how would of seen his 🍆

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This really has solidified that Parade Jack is my favourite Jack ❤

I would also pay good money to have access to his private Insta right now, god knows what’s been posted on his stories there

• Heart
Reactions: 7
not jack and big erl wearing matching silk PJs at the after party.

i love how much these boys love each other 😭🥹😭🩵🩵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon Jack had no clothes and was ready to put his sweaty full kit back on and Erl offered him a spare pair of his silk pjs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sasha hasn't posted anything since the win and no photos of her arriving last night.

Reactions: 6
Sasha hasn't posted anything since the win and no photos of her arriving last night.
She did post an insta story that was a video of some celebrations at the ground, not sure if she deleted it or if it was over 24hrs ago. But yeah she’s very quiet! Tbh she’s probs sick of him being pissed for 3 days straight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’ll wana catch up with the England broskis at St. George’s but he’ll not be fit to play the next two games 😅

Sasha will be pissed he’s not taken her to Dubai straight after the win

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s sobered up enough to post on his insta, must be on his way to see Gareth and the boys now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think he's had to ask permission from Gareth to go on a 48 hour bender? Did his parents write a note for his absence yesterday?

Can't wait for his arrivals bit. Passports probably been his picket the whole time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My partner says he read somewhere they are going to have to get the club welfare team to keep an eye on him as they’ve tipped him as the next Paul Gascgoine 😭 Not our Jack surely????

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
My partner says he read somewhere they are going to have to get the club welfare team to keep an eye on him as they’ve tipped him as the next Paul Gascgoine 😭 Not our Jack surely????
That’s a bit extreme isn’t it. He doesn’t drink a lot during the season! They’ve just won the treble. The champions league for the first time. They’re all happy
He’s allowed to let his hair down?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s a bit extreme isn’t it. He doesn’t drink a lot during the season! They’ve just won the treble. The champions league for the first time. They’re all happy
He’s allowed to let his hair down?
Yes he deserves to let his beautiful hair down.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.