Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 95% sure he's taller than that.

I think he's at least 5'10" but not as tall as 6'. I'll let him quibble about the specifics of the in between range.

Luke Shaw with hair (+facial hair) is a handsome man 👍

Do his knees not work?
My son is 5’10 so the only way to get the correct ansa is for Jack to meet me and my son so I can compare heights. RLF is 6’ but I feel that it is inappropriate to bring him along

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Lovely goal(s) from Saka 😍 but still I am boooored (sorry Gareth, I am never satisfied)

Anyone got any hair-thickening tips?

My hair is very very fine and has been falling out a bit from my anaemia 😢 I'm sorting my health out but feel so self-conscious about it

Jack is coming on! 🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳
Honestly, rosemary oil was a lifesaver for me. Got into it a few years ago during a lockdown aromatherapy thing I did and way before it became a tik tok phase! I just put a bit in the night before or the morning I wash my hair at the weekend and leave it for a bit. I was using the hair syrup one but then just got plain old rosemary oil from amazon. Can you post links here? If so, I can or can screen shot a photo of the one I got.

Only thing is, the regrowth haha one side of my hairline looked like Orvil the duck whilst the other side looked all thick and luscious but I’d take that whilst it grows out!

You do smell a bit like a stuffing ball but it’s worth it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is Jacko known to wander from his gf? You'd like to think he's decent and no scandal there. I know nothing about him under than he like a party which is absolutely fair. Any goss there? Apologies if this is already well trodden ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is Jacko known to wander from his gf? You'd like to think he's decent and no scandal there. I know nothing about him under than he like a party which is absolutely fair. Any goss there? Apologies if this is already well trodden ground.
jim-carrey-filing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1687270920543.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly, rosemary oil was a lifesaver for me. Got into it a few years ago during a lockdown aromatherapy thing I did and way before it became a tik tok phase! I just put a bit in the night before or the morning I wash my hair at the weekend and leave it for a bit. I was using the hair syrup one but then just got plain old rosemary oil from amazon. Can you post links here? If so, I can or can screen shot a photo of the one I got.

Only thing is, the regrowth haha one side of my hairline looked like Orvil the duck whilst the other side looked all thick and luscious but I’d take that whilst it grows out!

You do smell a bit like a stuffing ball but it’s worth it
Thabk you darling! I'll order some rosemary oil tonight. Going to get my straggly ends chopped off at the weekend as well.

I don't mind smelling like a stuffing ball! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.