Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they already are, even to the point where there may have been a potential registry wedding or eloped because both of them have been wearing wedding bands
I haven’t seen Sasha wearing a ring on her TikTok and Instagram she reverses the image a lot so it’s really on her right hand? Who knows tho? he has been wearing a ring on his left 4th finger for about a year I think

Reactions: 2
I can't see Sash passing up opportunity for big wedding - not in bitchy way, I just imagine that after attending so many WAG weddings, she'll want her own.

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a bit of a promise ring thing going on, I don’t think they are married yet I’m sure he will want the stag do of all stag do’s! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a bit of a promise ring thing going on, I don’t think they are married yet I’m sure he will want the stag do of all stag do’s! 🤣
I’m ready to book my flights to Ibiza .. catch me in ocean beach braiding his hair 🤣🙌🏽 .. the money set aside for Taylor’s eras tour is going to be put to good use 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Still only seen Phil do the yellow background photoshoot shirtless so far! 🥵🥵😍😍

20230611_111148.jpg
20230611_111149.jpg
20230611_111151.jpg

Please tell me Jack and Erl and Ruben and John and the rest have done this shirtless as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Haha Ive seen a video of jack's dad being interviewed and the man is still half cut 🤣🤣 can't talk properly or anything. Wearing jack's medal tho

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.