Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Post it. Post it!! Post it!!
trust me you don’t want to see it. someone’s photoshopped a micro penis onto a body that i don’t think has ever seen the inside of a gym.

bleach your eyes out tackle if you ask me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jack in Ibiza. I know the pic of him and Tiesto is new and was posted yday. Not sure if the one with him, Mase and Dec is new too
Screenshot_20230625_081955_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230625_081949_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
my captain 🥺🩵🥺

listen to what this beautiful man said about our boy:

I just want to say that Jack Grealish is so misunderstood by some of the media. He is one of the nicest guys I’ve met in football. He’s so much fun to be around and so humble and pure. I felt so happy for his success this season, because I know what it’s like to come to a big club for a lot of money, with all that pressure. He worked so hard to get to another level this season, and he was fantastic for us.

SCREAMING CRYING THROWING UP

• Heart
Reactions: 19
my captain 🥺🩵🥺

I just want to say that Jack Grealish is so misunderstood by some of the media. He is one of the nicest guys I’ve met in football. He’s so much fun to be around and so humble and pure. I felt so happy for his success this season, because I know what it’s like to come to a big club for a lot of money, with all that pressure. He worked so hard to get to another level this season, and he was fantastic for us.

Beautiful letter ❤

I love that he has Jack's back, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
my captain 🥺🩵🥺

😭 El Capitano. This is beautiful and I’m devastated.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.