Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know!!! Things were getting interesting again with the fan fiction but it’s all died down again now. Some people have no stamina 🤪
I'm working on the fanfiction now. Who knew a public yet covert finger bleeping was so complicated.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I believe it's our one-month threadiversary today ladies and gents (I'm good with dates, OK - AND AN OBSESSIVE witch - don’t @ me).

to celebrate, one of my many fave Jacks:
11D90BC6-964D-469A-8805-53934A164301.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The black ripped jeans - oh they joy of seeing him dressed properly and looking hot!!! Sadly these days are over.
The jeans weaken my vital organs. To me, this photo is me encountering him in a nightclub (he's laughing at one of my jokes here). Five minutes after this was taken, he had me up against a cubicle wall in the restroom.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.