Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next chapter will be up in the next 10 minutes.

Just need to proof read it.
This fills me with joy. I’ve just had 5 pages to catch up on as I haven’t had time to come on all day. I think I’m addicted as I really missed you all

Reactions: 1
Thanks.

I hope you all like Ben Chilwell's sticky phone.
Loved it 👏🏻👏🏻 My hubby is thinking all his birthdays have come at once at the moment after I read your work. I told him earlier chapter 7 is coming tonight and he’s asked me loads if I’ve read it yet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The cousin has posted some new modelling shots on her Insta. She's got no variety of expression. Same old in every shot. She's a nice looking girl but she's never going to be a proper model, she's too bland
Cousin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Everyone is strangely quiet.

I wont be responsible for any consequences as result of reckless reading of Jack fics.

Learn to control yourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everyone is strangely quiet.

I wont be responsible for any consequences as result of reckless reading of Jack fics.

Learn to control yourselves.
thank you so much for fulfilling my request. have they made a sex toy yet that is just modelled on fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.