Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy anniversary. Here is a gratuitous bun shot to celebrate.
View attachment 712970
Ahhhh to motorboat that ass with my face!!! Happy threadaversary - I love all of you thirst ho bags. Haven't laughed like this since forever.

The jeans weaken my vital organs. To me, this photo is me encountering him in a nightclub (he's laughing at one of my jokes here). Five minutes after this was taken, he had me up against a cubicle wall in the restroom.
Ohhhh cornflower - EXACTLY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The cousin has posted some new modelling shots on her Insta. She's got no variety of expression. Same old in every shot. She's a nice looking girl but she's never going to be a proper model, she's too bland

Reactions: 8
The cousin has posted some new modelling shots on her Insta. She's got no variety of expression. Same old in every shot. She's a nice looking girl but she's never going to be a proper model, she's too bland
She never gonna model more then boohoo. She's not good enough to any others.

Reactions: 4
Has the cousin had botox or is she just dead inside? Her upper face is frozen, haven't seen her crack a smile or break out of.the monotone voice 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Preview time!

"Jack grinned behind her back. He could feel her breathing getting shaky as her control slipped. He wasn’t aiming for her to orgasm with her usually vocal enthusiasm, but if she did, he was totally cool with it."

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@VoodooChile
💯
I’m not loving this photo. Don’t hate me but he looks like a wanky, Hi-guys-just-call-me-Mungo-I’m-just-naturally-very-cool-and-the-girls-love me-but-I'm-all-about-respecting-females (then gets caught getting a blowie off a sixth former in the pub loos) Chemistry Teacher type.

He’s looks like he’s about to whip out magnesium ribbon and Bunsen burner from his painfully on trend unisex bag - which also looks bizarrely like a baby changing bag.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@VoodooChile
💯
I’m not loving this photo. Don’t hate me but he looks like a wanky, Hi-guys-just-call-me-Mungo-I’m-just-naturally-very-cool-and-the-girls-love me-but-I'm-all-about-respecting-females (then gets caught getting a blowie off a sixth former in the pub loos) Chemistry Teacher type.

He’s looks like he’s about to whip out magnesium ribbon and Bunsen burner from his painfully on trend unisex bag - which also looks bizarrely like a baby changing bag.
I'll take his bunsen burner anyday
God imagine him as your teacher! I can imagine him as that fit PE teacher everyone fancied, we all had one of them didn't we?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'll take his bunsen burner anyday
God imagine him as your teacher! I can imagine him as that fit PE teacher everyone fancied, we all had one of them didn't we?
Speak for yourself. My PE teacher was a butch Australian woman who just shouted 'Jeez is that the best you can do?' at everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Speak for yourself. My PE teacher was a butch Australian woman who just shouted 'Jeez is that the best you can do?' at everyone
Yeah mine was a tyrannical female too. We had a rather overly impressed with himself male music teacher. Not sexy but as the only male teacher in an all girls school, he had undeserved crushes on him I’m sure! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah mine was a tyrannical female too. We had a rather overly impressed with himself male music teacher. Not sexy but as the only male teacher in an all girls school, he had undeserved crushes on him I’m sure! 🤣
The solitary male teacher at my (girl's) school was an art teacher. Skinny wimp but we all lusted over him like he was a Greek God.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My husband is out this evening and I'm waiting up for him because I need him to get rid of a massive spider in our bedroom.

I'm currently sat watching Sashas YouTube videos trying to see if I can spot jack lurking in the background anywhere 😂 no luck so far

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@VoodooChile
💯

Bang on 😂

he's really serving me Henry Holland with those glasses.

Reactions: 1
My husband is out this evening and I'm waiting up for him because I need him to get rid of a massive spider in our bedroom.

I'm currently sat watching Sashas YouTube videos trying to see if I can spot jack lurking in the background anywhere 😂 no luck so far
The only ever hint was her stopping what she was doing and acknowledge someone watching/laughing at her, think it was one featuring a new make up case or organising her make up.

I didn’t notice the godawful bag - looks like my nan’s old knitting bag. Are there other pictures from the peng science teacher shoot?

The only ever hint was her stopping what she was doing and acknowledge someone watching/laughing at her, think it was one featuring a new make up case or organising her make up.
Yeah thats the only time I've noticed as well because in the mirror of the make up case you see joggers and they might be his

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.