Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack’s body is total perfection and makes me thirsty as hell, but with Hendo you feel like you’d be shagging an actual man who would know a thing or two and would also be able to unblock a drain or put a shelf up. I’d still pick Jack though. 🤣
Let’s face it, he’s so manly he’d unblock the drain and put up the shelf whilst bleeping you, complimenting you, listening to all your drama and tit, putting it into perspective and making you feel better about yourself, then he would remember he hasn’t eaten your ass yet so would combine that with a second round of superb head, leave you collapsed in a state of barely conscious glowing post orgasmic satisfaction….and then he’d make you the perfect cup of tea.

It’s possible he was the original ass eater and Pickford is a mere imposter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s face it, he’s so manly he’d unblock the drain and put up the shelf whilst bleeping you, complimenting you, listening to all your drama and tit, putting it into perspective and making you feel better about yourself, then he would remember he hasn’t eaten your ass yet so would combine that with a second round of superb head, leave you collapsed in a state of barely conscious glowing post orgasmic satisfaction….and then he’d make you the perfect cup of tea.

duck, I think Hendo might replace Jack as my number 1 lust.

Reactions: 1

OMG I LOVE YOU.

That's funny and I can totally see that

Reactions: 1
Here he is with our perfect brew after he’s done all the DIY and shagged us senseless
1D59F6B5-0895-421E-B7AF-5CCBC4F3C6A6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Here he is with our perfect brew after he’s done all the DIY and shagged us senseless
View attachment 712380
He could have anything he wanted from me. I'd even let him play on my playstation 4. I'd even let him play on my saved files and kill off all my Sims characters. Handjobs and foot massages daily.

Jack is my lust but I could love Hendo. Adore the fucker!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The cousin is doing my bleeping nut in.
Go back to being quiet and hidden. Those Iconic ads yesterday, repeat repeat repeat. Same words for 10 bloody stories. Jesus. Dim.

OK, rant over. As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The cousin is doing my bleeping nut in.
Go back to being quiet and hidden. Those Iconic ads yesterday, repeat repeat repeat. Same words for 10 bloody stories. Jesus. Dim.

OK, rant over. As you were.
Have you noticed how his cousin is ‘obsessed’ with every product she talks about. Every other word is obsessed!

Reactions: 6
I have come to the conclusion she is definitely his cousin….I mean if I was on a lovely hot holiday, with him laying beside me on one of those day beds, few drinks, few tunes….there is absolutely no way I would be sat beside him giggling about tit on a phone! I would not be able to keep my hands, lips or tongue off of him. In fact if it was me I wouldn’t have made it out of the hotel room for the entire time…especially after not seeing him properly for best part of 6 weeks🥵🥵🔥🔥💦💦

Reactions: 16
I have come to the conclusion she is definitely his cousin….I mean if I was on a lovely hot holiday, with him laying beside me on one of those day beds, few drinks, few tunes….there is absolutely no way I would be sat beside him giggling about tit on a phone! I would not be able to keep my hands, lips or tongue off of him. In fact if it was me I wouldn’t have made it out of the hotel room for the entire time…especially after not seeing him properly for best part of 6 weeks🥵🥵🔥🔥💦💦
Agreed. That sexy fuckwit wouldnt have seen the light of day for that entire holiday with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there a word in the English language stronger than D.I.T.T.O.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.