Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg please recommend a good sports package cause I don’t wanna have to fork out too much! Currently with sky but obvs upgrading that wouldn’t show all matches x
to watch everything you need BT sport and sky sports! you can get sky sports on now tv. all depends on who your currently using as your tv network. i already had BT sport as part of my package and the now tv add on works out about £40 a month i think!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
can people please stop doing things that will get us locked again
Thanks for all the reports, we won't lock ever again if people report stuff.

It's not difficult, don't try to promote your own insta or nobody accounts trying to get details on here! With all the problems with had with people doing this then doxxing it's for everyone's benefit.

Reactions: 5
Ok so I’ve lurked on this thread long enough now and think I’m ready to express my feelings within a place I know I am safe, so….. I am crushing on him so badly!!!! He’s been sent to us from the gods I swear! Would literally suck him dry 🤭

There, I said it!! xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok so I’ve lurked on this thread long enough now and think I’m ready to express my feelings within a place I know I am safe, so….. I am crushing on him so badly!!!! He’s been sent to us from the gods I swear! Would literally suck him dry 🤭

There, I said it!! xx
Welcome to the cult. You can never leave and you will never get the ick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

There, I said it!! xx
Welcome, we see you, we hear you, we are with you

• Heart

There, I said it!! xx
Be prepared for your screen time on your phone to sky rocket from here on out. I’m on 9hrs currently and I hate myself for it 😩

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Jack’s in a better (and much more public) relationship with KDB than Sasha and it’s barely been a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like I have been lurking in the shadows far too long, but am loving this thread!! Absolutely obsessed with Jack & feel like you are all my kind of people! Top banter in here!
My poor bf was so confused when I started talking about transfers etc in football and he finally went, "You're not one of these women who's into Jack Grealish are you?"
Ummmmm... Guilty!! 😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Jack definitely doesn’t have the same appeal to me now he’s in the city shirt but I still so would

Reactions: 4
I feel like I have been lurking in the shadows far too long, but am loving this thread!! Absolutely obsessed with Jack & feel like you are all my kind of people! Top banter in here!
My poor bf was so confused when I started talking about transfers etc in football and he finally went, "You're not one of these women who's into Jack Grealish are you?"
Ummmmm... Guilty!! 😂😂.
😂😂😂
I also shocked the husband last night with some football related trivia. He hasn’t discovered my JG obsession yet though 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.