Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interested to see if anyone else shares my view, but I find him very slightly less attractive since he ditched my club. Could be a loyalty thing I suppose. Any other Villa fans feel the same? I mean I obviously still would 🤤 prefer the pics of him not in a City kit!

The Peaky Blinder pic does nowt for me. Badly photo shopped and its bloody Birmingham not Manchester, stay in your lane City!! Small heath too, wonder what JG and his family thought about that.

Reactions: 8
Interested to see if anyone else shares my view, but I find him very slightly less attractive since he ditched my club. Could be a loyalty thing I suppose. Any other Villa fans feel the same? I mean I obviously still would 🤤 prefer the pics of him not in a City kit!

The Peaky Blinder pic does nowt for me. Badly photo shopped and its bloody Birmingham not Manchester, stay in your lane City!! Small heath too, wonder what JG and his family thought about that.
100% with you on this. Definitely lost some appeal seeing him in a city kit. I look at him very differently now, still would but not as much as a week ago.

Reactions: 2
I swear the Peaky Blinders picture is inspired by that homoerotic fanfic about Jack and Hendo - it’s too much of a coincidence. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
100% with you on this. Definitely lost some appeal seeing him in a city kit. I look at him very differently now, still would but not as much as a week ago.
Same I now ignore him in a city kit. But everything is game.

Reactions: 3
Got

Got the ick too! Still lurking however

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Same I now ignore him in a city kit. But everything is game.
Makes me sad really I want to look at him the same but just can’t. I find a lot of what he does fake now like he’s become manufactured overnight. Can just see how it’s going to play out.

Reactions: 6
Makes me sad really I want to look at him the same but just can’t. I find a lot of what he does fake now like he’s become manufactured overnight. Can just see how it’s going to play out.
Turning more into a celeb than a footballer

Gonna be advertising lynx soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely. He's just lost a bit of his appeal hasn't he. Part of what was so endearing about him was how real he seemed to be, but now he seems to be going a bit fake 😒
I hope he doesn't go too far with it all, he'll always be Jack from Solihull I hope!

Reactions: 6
Absolutely. He's just lost a bit of his appeal hasn't he. Part of what was so endearing about him was how real he seemed to be, but now he seems to be going a bit fake 😒
I hope he doesn't go too far with it all, he'll always be Jack from Solihull I hope!
Really lost his appeal tbh.

It’s not about his passion, it’s about how much expose he can get.

Sadly can’t see it ending well

Not with how the press can be no way they are gonna try and find anything from his past to ruin him

I mean the video today with the kids and he was talking about his new trainers that are gonna get ruined. I'm sure he wouldn't of done that at villa

Not with how the press can be no way they are gonna try and find anything from his past to ruin him

I mean the video today with the kids and he was talking about his new trainers that are gonna get ruined. I'm sure he wouldn't of done that at villa
Maybe part of it as well is knowing that he doesn’t have the passion for Man City that he would have at Villa so it comes across as disingenuous, also when he talks about villa now it sounds cold but that’s obviously the PR team telling him what he can and can’t say but also what’s annoying the villa fans. I hope he doesn’t look back at this time with regret it’s making him seem like he was never a villa fan and we all know how that isn’t at all true.

Reactions: 5

What video?

He's not played properly yet, I think saying he's lost his passion is a stretch when the season hasn't started. All this PR stuff that's going on now is because he's asked for it, the club will be trying to capitalise on him as much as possible; they've got a lot of money invested in him.

I'm all for the extra content, the City social media team are bringing what we love to see 😍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.